Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You guys I need help. I initially couldn't decide between a M3 or a MY, but then I ordered a M3 on May 7th for reasons I can't even remember right now.

Soooo I kept trolling the Tesla website and a few other tracking sites for a new MY LR (white on white, 20 inch wheels, FSD, 5 seater) that wasn't a demo, hoping to snatch a brand new one that someone else rejected delivery on. About 30 minutes ago one popped up but it was MSM not white.

I panic bought it.

Now I don't know what to do. Should I proceed with the MSM MY, wait for my M3, or keep trolling for a white/white MY?

HELPPPP MEEE.

You guys I need help. I initially couldn't decide between a M3 or a MY, but then I ordered a M3 on May 7th for reasons I can't even remember right now.

Soooo I kept trolling the Tesla website and a few other tracking sites for a new MY LR (white on white, 20 inch wheels, FSD, 5 seater) that wasn't a demo, hoping to snatch a brand new one that someone else rejected delivery on. About 30 minutes ago one popped up but it was MSM not white.

I panic bought it.

Now I don't know what to do. Should I proceed with the MSM MY, wait for my M3, or keep trolling for a white/white MY?

HELPPPP MEEE.
You can’t go wrong with MSM - Team MSM
I will also say, one bonus on the MY after test drives was better blind spot vision given the better visibility out the back/sides of the car due to the roof being higher, etc. The extra space will definitely be cool as well. That said, the M3 is a much slicker looking vehicle to me in person.

Reactions: akambience
I live in Colorado and drove past the Littleton delivery center this past Saturday and their was nothing. I called and I was told based off my location that the car would arrive end of June. I told them I will be gone from the 23rd to the 2nd. He didn't seem to be worried about me picking up my vehicle and said that should be fine and noted that in my file. He said even if the car arrived on the 25th, they would have to schedule me and work around what I need I guess.

What I find interesting is, they literally have a company in SpaceX that can fly a rocket and land it in the ocean. But the car company has no way of determining when the car will be made or delivered.
Is it the service center on Broadway? I live in HR

Reactions: kerbyOT7

I panic bought it.

HELPPPP MEEE.
Really?

Reactions: Sorny