Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took delivery on Saturday June 12th. Ordered on May 10th. Everything went well, panel gaps looked fine. The car had some smudges and dust on the dash, I will need to do a interior detail and exterior hand wash.

Picked up from Tesla Lawrence in Toronto. Deliveries were so busy that day that Tesla told me to find my car from the vin on the lot and call them when I was ready to take delivery.

Barely any movement lately. Edd stayed at 6/19-6/30 for about a week and now it’s 6/18-6/30 for the last 4 days. I’m getting sad lol, I just want my damn car, I drive about 100 miles per day and I’ve been using my wife’s car, she’s pretty much stranded at home all the time and I feel bad lol

Barely any movement lately. Edd stayed at 6/19-6/30 for about a week and now it’s 6/18-6/30 for the last 4 days. I’m getting sad lol, I just want my damn car, I drive about 100 miles per day and I’ve been using my wife’s car, she’s pretty much stranded at home all the time and I feel bad lol
I ordered 4/11 and sold my car so I'm sharing a car too. No Vin or vision pop up yet, my window is just closing tighter and tighter but I remember that when I ordered it said 2-11 weeks so I'm sitting tight. Tesla doesn't have a reputation for this being a smooth or fast process. Just gotta let it ride, stressing about anything so soon just seems self inflicted ...

Same for me. It has been stuck solid at 6/21 - 6/30 for two weeks or more now. At least I am almost a week away from 6/21.