Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Congratulations! I am curious if your Sailor Moon has passenger seat lumbar support controls. Thank you!
No lumbar for passenger:(

Attachments

• DAA6A7D3-7C31-4498-892E-93A16DF81317.jpeg
    DAA6A7D3-7C31-4498-892E-93A16DF81317.jpeg
    370.8 KB · Views: 62
  • Informative
  • Helpful
Reactions: JoJa15 and Thjones
Alright everyone! Id like you to meet Sailor Moon!! Ordered 5/5 white on white sport wheels with FSD. Got my Vin right after that email glitch over the weekend and they delivered her a day earlier. @JoJa15 the delivery experience was perfect! You dont speak with anyone unless something is wrong lol. When you get there your Tesla phone app is already ready to use to unlock the doors and your DMV paperwork is sitting in the car. You sign and drop it off at the counter and go! You can be in and out in less the 2 minutes if nothing is wrong with your car but I stayed an hour checking every inch of the car. I can happily report nothing is wrong at all so far fit and finish wise. Take a look at the photo’s! Also There were 4 delivery trucks off loading new Model 3’s and Y’s
P.S it does come with the newly added interior door panels (photo below)

Every new photo of white on white makes me want to revise my order from black interior to white 😬

You white interior guys are brave. I like the idea of a white interior, but the one at the dealer was clapped out and quickly squashed the idea. Obviously it’s possible to keep nice, I just don’t trust my passengers.
This is my second Model 3 and the white holds up exceptionally well! Everything just wipes off with a baby wipe, even coffee. @greymatter73 @thewishmaster

I went and spoke to an SA in Burbank today. I ordered on 5/17 with a Burbank delivery. My EDD was narrowing down to like the last week of June. Then a couple of days ago, it went to 8-12 weeks. When I asked the SA about it today, he showed me a screen on his computer with some information on me. I saw that the car was being delivered to Burbank on the 27th and being delivered to me on the 29th after they inspect and wash the vehicle on the 28th. The screen didn't show when a Tesla Vision message or a VIN would be sent to me.

Thanks a bunch, makes me super hopeful, I've got nearly an identical build to yours, just black interior instead of white. I'm guessing all the LR's are mostly being built and delivered around the same time!

Reactions: Infinityaz
That's awesome! I think it is funny your vin is only around 200 after mine and I see others reporting 999 vins???
There must have been some luck on my side today. I woke to a VIN at 5:30 AM and the text to schedule delivery came before 2 PM. I paid the amount due with ACH and scheduled pickup at Raintree at 11 AM Saturday 6-26. My VIN ends in 0005** I don't know if that is very new, or if it's been sitting. White on White 18" Aero LR no FSD.

I received my VIN just now. 9998XX
Ordered 4/11. EDD is now 7-10 weeks. Will call tomorrow to do final payment.
Long Range Blue ext. white int, 18" wheels, no FSD.

Here's the "transitioning to Tesla Vision" support page that came up in the link:

Here's what the Confirm page looks like. Andrew and I have similar taste.
confirm1.png

Last edited:
There must have been some luck on my side today. I woke to a VIN at 5:30 AM and the text to schedule delivery came before 2 PM. I paid the amount due with ACH and scheduled pickup at Raintree at 11 AM Saturday 6-26. My VIN ends in 0005** I don't know if that is very new, or if it's been sitting. White on White 18" Aero LR no FSD.
So you get to make the trip 1 day after me. I can not get myself to pay until after I see the car lol