Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You should call the delivery center near your house they should have a much accurate answer. If it's on their way then you should get it the following day for sure!

---

I just got my car yesterday. I wanted to post here but I was busy showing it to the people who kept bugging my ass asking if I finally got it every day.
Overall, love the car! The tesla vision is a bit wonky but love everything else!

Just want to say thanks to everyone here for the memes, information, support, and overall kindness. Tesla's customer support is still dog shi-t but this community is definitely carrying it. For those who didn't get their car yet, I hoping you guys get it real soon and when we see each other on the road. We can finally look through our windows and give each other the thumbs up lmao
View attachment 676641
Congrats Wolvves! Thanks for riding on this roller coaster of a ride with us! The long wait would have been too boring without this group.

*Update on me. When I got the VIN the EDD on the page became 7-10 weeks, then last night was this weekend (6/26-6/28) and now it's 6/23-6/27, so once you get that VIN it must have a few extra steps that have to complete. I'm convinced that now Andrew knows where the car is and is getting it ready.
Just make sure he stays away from it. He just might try to chew on some wires... I wouldn't trust that little rascal! 🤣

Does that mean he’s Santa Clause? More likely Satan Clause 😊😊

Look man, I could get my car any minute now. I'm not calling him big, fat and jolly, but I'm just saying the squirrel's got some power.

.jpg

Last edited: