Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
"The Great Webpage Breaking" 🤣 Thanks @ytfsic for adding to the mythos!

Had to look up the history. The Legend of Andrew started on 5/20/21. Feels like so long ago...
We were a talkative bunch this epoch. We added 385 pages (229-614) just for this quarter. It was good to share the pain with y'all and I really hope this is it for me. I'm ready for the after-place (don't worry, mods. The after-place is wherever we go after delivery day)

INSURANCE

I got the Tesla Insurance quote for $179/month. I then checked with my insurance (through Costco) and got $152/month due to multi-car discount. I guess I'm adding the Tesla to my current auto policy.
I just found out that my other car on my current insurance will be getting another $35/month off for adding this Tesla to the current policy. So if I apply that $35/month discount onto the Tesla, I'm actually getting the Tesla insured for $117/month.

NYC here...

On June 6th, I ordered a M3LR Black/White/18"Aero/No FSD. This morning my EDD updated, see below. To be honest, I'm primarily focusing on the long end date for delivery. So in my view my dates pulled in from Aug 20th to July 28th. If I get it sooner, great but I don't want to look at this from a best case scenario. :cool:

EDD History
- June 23rd received an EDD of July 8th - July 28th
- June 20th received an EDD of 8 to 12 weeks
- June 18th received an EDD of 9 to 13 weeks
- June 16th received an EDD of July 13th - Aug 02nd
- June 10th received an EDD of July 18th - Aug 10th
- June 08th received an EDD of July 30th - Aug 20th

Reactions: Ace777
I was at 6/23-6/30 yesterday…but I now have also been personally victimized by the dreaded 8-12 week window this AM…😅
Today, my date range is 6/25-6/30.
Keeping in mind when I called last week (Fri), whoever answered at the UTC sales location (delivery location Carlsbad, CA) looked up my RN number and said my account showed delivery for 6/25. Still no VIN, still no anything different about my Tesla “manage” page.

TESLA LOADING…

Today, my date range is 6/25-6/30.
Keeping in mind when I called last week (Fri), whoever answered at the UTC sales location (delivery location Carlsbad, CA) looked up my RN number and said my account showed delivery for 6/25. Still no VIN, still no anything different about my Tesla “manage” page.

TESLA LOADING…
Welcome to the 6/25-6/30 Club!
And don't forget, tomorrow we'll more than likely be the 6/26-6/30 Club!