Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else got a text from Tesla?
"Tesla Update - We currently plan to build and deliver your Model 3 in June. Please reply JUNE if you are ready for delivery this month and we will contact you about scheduling your delivery soon. Please reply DELAY if you cannot take delivery this month and we will reach back out in the coming weeks."
jhfhjghgj.jpeg

"Tesla Update - We currently plan to build and deliver your Model 3 in June. Please reply JUNE if you are ready for delivery this month and we will contact you about scheduling your delivery soon. Please reply DELAY if you cannot take delivery this month and we will reach back out in the coming weeks."
Maybe theyre trying to see if they can build and deliver to only who wants it now.

Oh My God. They must know I have been spamming this forum and my Tesla account... Although so far no update on my account just the text - anyone else get that or have a timeline what happens after the text?

Ordered May 31
Blue ext/Black int.
18'' Aero

Attachments

• IMG_8307.jpg
    IMG_8307.jpg
    239.9 KB · Views: 73
My daughter is on our policy and she totaled her car last year... needless to say, our premium doubled. She's still on the policy, but I'm thinking I'm going to insure the M3 on it's own separate policy without her on it... she moved out and will never be driving my new baby, so fingers crossed her mistake doesn't cost me even more with this!
Your insurance won't assign drivers to the vehicles? My daughter had two accidents and a ticket and her insurance went up a lot, but not on our other vehicles that my husband and I drive. They are like $75 a month.

"Tesla Update - We currently plan to build and deliver your Model 3 in June. Please reply JUNE if you are ready for delivery this month and we will contact you about scheduling your delivery soon. Please reply DELAY if you cannot take delivery this month and we will reach back out in the coming weeks."View attachment 676832
Yes! I got that just now at 2:05PM PST. My first thought was "This had better not be ANOTHER false notification glitch?!"

Additional info: I refreshed my account page to see if anything changed, like VIN or TeslaVision BEFORE I replied "JUNE". Everything was the same after test but before replying. Just refreshed again AFTER replying, still no changes...

Reactions: es06m3lrawd