Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone else got a text from Tesla?
"Tesla Update - We currently plan to build and deliver your Model 3 in June. Please reply JUNE if you are ready for delivery this month and we will contact you about scheduling your delivery soon. Please reply DELAY if you cannot take delivery this month and we will reach back out in the coming weeks."View attachment 676832
I got this text too!!!

Even though I talked to my SA last night and he said I’d be in the first couple of weeks of July, I’m still checking my EDD… woke up this morning with another shift - first one in a week… Just moved from 8-12 weeks to 7-11 weeks. Sigh… Anybody else in the 8-12 weeks seeing a similar shift today?
Got 7-11 yesterday I think. Also just got this text a few minutes ago. No VIN yet.
7C459683-7100-4B58-A5AB-4BAFF63A6410.png

Reactions: stEVe91941
If I find a matching build in inventory, does it matter how far away the car is from my current location? Will Tesla still transport it to my SC for delivery? I emailed my SA earlier today but haven't heard back yet. Just curious if anyone here knew?

If I find a matching build in inventory, does it matter how far away the car is from my current location? Will Tesla still transport it to my SC for delivery? I emailed my SA earlier today but haven't heard back yet. Just curious if anyone here knew?
They'll deliver for a cost. I saw an LR MSM yesterday at Salt Lake City and asked how much it would be to deliver to LA, and they said it would be 2k-2.5k on top of the vehicle cost.

I like how we are capitalized "JUNE" like the text said - I did so just in case a response of "june" wouldn't register lol

Also mashing F5 -- still no VIN or anything... My adrenaline rush is slowing down and disappointment is setting in. The addiction cycle of EDD
HA! Glad it wasn't just me! I even had to double check my "JUNE" to make sure I didn't spell it wrong in the excitement!