Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got my car at 12:30! They just delivered in 2 hours and everything is so smooth. Just check it for around 20 min and found following. Not sure whether they are common. Anyone have any other recommendations where should I also check please?

Attachments

• 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 64
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 60
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    257.6 KB · Views: 60
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 59
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 54
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    170.1 KB · Views: 55
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    224.7 KB · Views: 57
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 52
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 51
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 56
Reactions: M3isforme
I like how we are capitalized "JUNE" like the text said - I did so just in case a response of "june" wouldn't register lol

Also mashing F5 -- still no VIN or anything... My adrenaline rush is slowing down and disappointment is setting in. The addiction cycle of EDD
All of you should reply DELAY. Need to free up some VINS for me 🤣

I'm planning on selling my car private party, but haven't heard of the reduced taxes piece... any links or info you could share on that?
I think the idea is that if you go with Tesla Trade-In then it’s essentially Price of the M3 - Value of the Trade-In and this difference is what you pay taxes on. So it ends up being less in taxes than simply selling private party and paying taxes on the entire value of the M3.

However, I’m currently trying to see if there’s exceptions to this rule.

Reactions: hcdavis3
Got my car at 12:30! They just delivered in 2 hours and everything is so smooth. Just check it for around 20 min and found following. Not sure whether they are common. Anyone have any other recommendations where should I also check please?
I think I am going to go through my Subaru and check fit and finish so I know what is normal and what is not before I take receipt of my Tesla. For a list of things to check use this link: mykeln/teslaprep

• Informative
Reactions: HVoltage
I think the idea is that if you go with Tesla Trade-In then it’s essentially Price of the M3 - Value of the Trade-In and this difference is what you pay taxes on. So it ends up being less in taxes than simply selling private party and paying taxes on the entire value of the M3.

However, I’m currently trying to see if there’s exceptions to this rule.
Makes sense... I think the difference in what they'd offer me in my trade-in versus what I'd get for my car would be more than it's worth, so either way, will probably stick to selling private party...

Hi All! Joining this group now after the long wait for our Model Y. We love our Model Y so much, my wife decided she wants the Model 3 for herself and I'm thrilled. I just hit the order button today and it looks like a 7 to 11 weeks before delivery. I went thru hell with the model Y and the constant delivery date changes (daily), just wondering if it's the same with the Model 3?

Hi All! Joining this group now after the long wait for our Model Y. We love our Model Y so much, my wife decided she wants the Model 3 for herself and I'm thrilled. I just hit the order button today and it looks like a 7 to 11 weeks before delivery. I went thru hell with the model Y and the constant delivery date changes (daily), just wondering if it's the same with the Model 3?
Ordering at the last days of Q2. The only thing I can say is good luck.