Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks great. I hope the drive back home was enjoyable. For the tint, did you get 30 in front, and 15 in the rear? Or is that 30 all around?
I let my husband drive the 2 hour trip home, since I'm the one that gets to drive it on a daily basis. He had a lot of fun driving it, so we definitely didn't get optimal battery performance. We stopped in Three Rivers to charge for about 15 minutes.
I did 30 all around, 70 on windshield

I just discovered those Orbital covers, hadn't seen them before. Is anyone using the silver versions?

I really wanted the 19in sport wheels for my car but didn't want to fork over another $1500, or lose the range associated. I'm wondering now if the silver covers could be kind of go-between option and still get that look I wanted

Reactions: JoJa15 and hcdavis3
I just discovered those Orbital covers, hadn't seen them before. Is anyone using the silver versions?

I really wanted the 19in sport wheels for my car but didn't want to fork over another $1500, or lose the range associated. I'm wondering now if the silver covers could be kind of go-between option and still get that look I wanted
I had a hard time choosing between the black and silver but decided on the black to match the other accents on the car. If I had an earlier model year, I'd do the silver.

Reactions: hcdavis3

I did not realize the oribitals were covers for the stock 18" rims. That looks like a nice option for road trips where you would want to keep the efficiency.

Reactions: hcdavis3
Several less then 50 mile performance versions available in the Bay Area, and one in Reno. One LR AWD available in Bay Area:
1624564873286.png

That's actually why I want the silver is to break it up a bit and not be all black. I know black is trendy now but given the choice I'd actually probably choose the chrome trim
I 100% agree with you on preferring the chrome. It's just the OCD in me that couldn't let me do silver. That's actually why I didn't go with the 19" wheels either. My wife thinks I'm ridiculous, but I can't help it. :)