Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Be happy you at least got a VIN! :)
I would call the Service Center and ask what can be done since there are no appointments available.

Got the text to schedule delivery (got VIN earlier today) but no appointments are available 😕

Portland, OR
They must be slammed getting cars out. I'm picking up tomorrow morning in Portland and when I asked about getting an earlier delivery they said they really didn't have any openings otherwise I would have been happy to pick up yesterday.
I guess I should feel lucky I have an appointment at all... 🤔

85561165.jpg

Not true. I would have loved to use my AMEX to pay my down payment. Unfortunately you cannot.
I don't know about in person options but when you pay online, they push you to use Plaid. I wired money from my Fidelity account but Plaid told me I didn't have any eligible accounts, but then there was a button to manually enter banking info. So I entered my Fidelity routing and account numbers and it went through no issues. Just FYI for anyone hesitant to use Plaid.

Reactions: JadeP
I'm putting a pretty large down payment down and have been approved by a third party with the balance. Not sure how that will work with a 3rd party bank. Once I get my vin and payment details, should I then contact the bank to send over the money? I know it's not like a traditional dealership, so not sure what the process is. Thanks!

I'm putting a pretty large down payment down and have been approved by a third party with the balance. Not sure how that will work with a 3rd party bank. Once I get my vin and payment details, should I then contact the bank to send over the money? I know it's not like a traditional dealership, so not sure what the process is. Thanks!
What did you select for payment method when completing the order? There’s a whole link for 3rd party financing information on there. Follow the directions, once you receive a VIN, and you should be good.