Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well Tesla saying another month+ guess was wrong (I guess?) received my VIN!
I'm from the SR+ group, but was curious about your EDD the last few days. Mine held steady with June 25-30 then two days ago it changed to July 7-27 and today it's July 10-30... I'm about to throw in the towel and just be done with checking lol

But, there's a small part of hope that the website is super inaccurate and that I'll receive a VIN by next week.

Reactions: JoJa15
Just got the text message... delivery for Sunday sometime here to my house!
That's awesome! Congrats!
1623876091696.png

Reactions: hcdavis3
I stopped by Houston Westchase at lunch. There was a Blue LR there.

The Ebony wood looks fantastic. It really lightens up a lot in the sun. If you look at my pics in the shadow, that’s the overall impression you get. But when the sun hits it, it gets lighter. Looks great.

Interior is a HUGE improvement.

View attachment 677681View attachment 677682

As an April order, gonna be bummed if I don't get the car before end of June.
What's your EDD? It's definitely annoying to see May orders already posting pics of their new cars, but I get that this is a publicly traded company and they're banking another $2k each from those later buyers. This is capitalism 101 and it doesn't have to be fair, in fact they probably wouldn't mind seeing every remaining $47k April order canceled so they can fill new orders sooner.

OK, I figured out what was wrong. I was not paying tribute to Andrew. So I updated my profile pic. Please oh mighty squirrel release thy VIN to me!

For you recent ordering people this is what the constantly changing EDD will do to your mental state lol.
For sure the June orders are thinking we've lost it. Really we are just trying to cope. You'll see... you'll see.

BUT, I really hope future quarters aren't as painful as Q2-21. I still think the factory "containment hold" in May made things extra tough.

Reactions: JoJa15