Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Class of Q2 Graduation Day today! 👨‍🎓

Attachments

• 1616368A-CC93-4565-9978-D8A0B1A610C7.jpeg
    1616368A-CC93-4565-9978-D8A0B1A610C7.jpeg
    751.3 KB · Views: 61
Hey everyone. I’m thinking about buying red brake caliper covers for my white model 3. They are aftermarket and I’m concerned about ruining my warranty. What are your thoughts or experiences with that?
Concerned about the warranty because of clamp on caliper covers? Make it make sense.

The caliper covers would have no more impact on the warranty than the orbital wheel covers impacting the warranty…which is to say, no impact at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: greymatter73
I ordered 6/12, updated it 6/16 and had a EDD of 7/12-8/1. Today it updated to 7/17-8/6. And this afternoon I got this text: "Thank you for your recent order of a Tesla. We look forward to getting you behind the wheel of your Tesla in the near future. As soon as your vehicle is completed in production, we will contact you to schedule your pick up date. Thank you." WTF?

Reactions: jrmt23
Hey everyone. I’m thinking about buying red brake caliper covers for my white model 3. They are aftermarket and I’m concerned about ruining my warranty. What are your thoughts or experiences with that?
Personally I would not put anything on the Calipers since that is your braking system. Any screw up and you could mess up your braking ability, lock a wheel, etc. If you really want colored calipers I would look into painting them.

Reactions: 1LE McQueen
I ordered 6/12, updated it 6/16 and had a EDD of 7/12-8/1. Today it updated to 7/17-8/6. And this afternoon I got this text: "Thank you for your recent order of a Tesla. We look forward to getting you behind the wheel of your Tesla in the near future. As soon as your vehicle is completed in production, we will contact you to schedule your pick up date. Thank you." WTF?
Wow, I got that text maybe a day after I ordered

I've also heard we're supposed to be contacted by a SA via email? Haven't received anything since 6/07 :)

Thumbs up! (Not sure how to just add a thumbs up on here?)
My dates also almost exactly the same. Ordered 6/11, original EDD was 7/11-7/31, and today morning it updated to 7/16-8/5.