Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So guys Im bowing out of the race - I found a used 2021 M3 LR Blue/Black with FSD for 55,000 in a showroom nearby (8000 miles/ 6 months) and it was in pristine condition as well so I bought it today!
Actually after placing my order, I was always looking for a blue from existing inventory as I liked that better but did not want to go back in the queue so didn’t change my order. So I jumped at this one.
Still haven’t cancelled my order. Should I cancel it straight away? Or should I wait for it to be ready (or VIN assigned) and then cancel so one of you can snatch it up quickly when I cancel? (If you want a White/Black LR) ? You all have been very helpful so will take your advice! Good luck to everyone with their wait.

Estimated delivery: 11-17 weeks​

Not putting much stock in these much anymore as my SA informed me he sees my specific build in the queue and slotted for the local store. Still an August Delivery most likely.

He also said he sees a couple trucks loaded with cars for customer orders just prior to mine headed this way, some with orders as recent as 6/15. I’ll patiently sit tight and hope 11/17 is just a placeholder…

Not putting much stock in these much anymore as my SA informed me he sees my specific build in the queue and slotted for the local store. Still an August Delivery most likely.

He also said he sees a couple trucks loaded with cars for customer orders just prior to mine headed this way, some with orders as recent as 6/15. I’ll patiently sit tight and hope 11/17 is just a placeholder…
Home charger going in Monday, ordered the smart garage but may return as we are having to have a garage unit installed for the 3rd car side and may just utilize the smart features of that. Unless anyone here has had luck with Tesla’s solution.

It definitely would be a pleasant surprise if they beat the estimate they have for me right now.