Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered my M3 on July 2nd. I live near the Costa Mesa, CA Tesla store. Anyone out in my area with about same order date? Is your EDD stuck on 10-16 weeks too?
Specs: M3 LR, red/black, 18” Aeros, no fsd
L.A. County here. Ordered June 27 M3 LR gray/black, 18” Aeros, no FSD. Been showing generic 10-16 weeks for about two weeks after EDD bouncing from late July-early Aug, to Aug-Sept, to Sept, to generic 7-11 weeks. Trying to stay patient and hoping good things will happen by Labor Day! 😜🙏🏼🚗💨

I am starting to grow pretty angry at this system.

Order: Model 3 SR white with only a rim upgrade black interior

I ordered on April 24 and it says 9 - 13 weeks now. My advisor is not helpful at all and no one at tesla has an answer what do i do
You should check existing inventory sometimes they show up early in the morning then you can match it to your account and you can actually pick up your vehicle within 2-3 days. I waited 32 days for my car. Ordered May 18 took delivery on June 20

Picked up today! Almost perfect, just on small scuff on the bottom of the rear that I may or may not care about. For those waiting there IS a light at the end!
IMG_0143~2.jpg

Just coming by to say it’s worthwhile to shop around for interest rates. All the pulls, within 14 days, will count as one anyway. Yes, there are some nuances to it since every bank doesn’t pull the same bureau, so you do run the risk of multiple pulls across bureaus, but for me, it was worth it. Wells Fargo, whom I despise with a burning passion, picked up my Tesla app at something like 5.5%. My credit union came back with 1.99%. Through Tesla’s Rate Match Guarantee, Wells Fargo matched the rate. The lowest advertised Tesla financing rate is 2.49%. Shop around if you have the means and time to do so. I probably could’ve accepted the initial Wells Fargo offer and picked it up a day or two earlier, but I spent the time searching around, and it paid off.

My credit is less than perfect, there are literally a metric ton of hard inquiries from the last 2 years, and I have about a 29% utilization. I’m clearly leaving 50 points on the table, but I’m working on it.

Reactions: LaneDS
Those who have taken delivery of the order, how does the inspection work? Do you accept delivery and then independently go over the car as closely as possible, opening up a service request for any issues you notice?

I’m especially confused how the home delivery is going to work- it’d have to be on fire for me to say “send it back” and am a little unclear how it all works. Guess I need to brush up on the obvious delivery defects to watch for ahead of time.