Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was able to get the sales advisors at the Scottsdale Raintree location to reschedule my delivery window to next weekend instead of this weekend. They've been super helpful to me the very few times I actually had to call them.

Going to go pick up my new car on the 31st I'm so excited :D
I ordered on 07/02 for a base white LR, and I've been using your posts to try qnd figure out when my delivery is going to be. Thank you for keeping us lurkers posted! Hopefully I start seeing some movement on my order in the next 4 weeks.

2021 still a different animal. Would you like to see mine? I can't put into words being in it.

Thank you, I appreciate that! I may hold you up to your offer :) however I might've got some amazing news today. My EDD shifted wayyyy to the left this morning, from late August / mid September yesterday, to now July 27th to August 14.

Trying not to get excited until I see a VIN, but I'll keep smug in my cloud of satisfaction for the day.. until they move it again to the right tomorrow lol. I think this is the closest range I've received yet! only 13 days.

I was able to get the sales advisors at the Scottsdale Raintree location to reschedule my delivery window to next weekend instead of this weekend. They've been super helpful to me the very few times I actually had to call them.

Going to go pick up my new car on the 31st I'm so excited :D

I live within 3 miles of Raintree. I'll wave to you from beat up car I'm borrowing until I get my Tesla 😭

1B10FFEA-1EA3-4727-8AAA-98DCCF64F668.jpeg
Finally! I’ll have to cancel my original reservation now. Good luck everyone!

I ordered my M3 LR AWD (red, white interior, FSD, Aero wheels) July 6th for a Marina Del Rey, CA delivery. My delivery date keeps moving UP. Now lists August 1-21. Started with Sept 30-Oct 30, then Sept 12-20, now up again. It has only been moving up. Is this even humanly possible or all a dream? PS: don't wake me up.