Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Visualization of my daily agony - thought I'd share with you all. Current EDD is beyond EDD at order, but at least I'm not projected into Nov... for now.

EDD_Tracker.png

How often does an EDD change throughout 1 day, and if it does is it bc you got a VIN/request for payment? Mine updates around 7am EST, and then doesn’t change after that till the next morning.
Before VIN - once a day between 4am-6am PST. Once your EDD gets to about 10 days a VIN assignment is most likely imminent but may take a few more days to become available. Once a VIN is assigned the EDD will narrow further and can change multiple times a day as the transit updates. Once you schedule delivery that date is locked in and only changes should your car become available sooner. The car typically arrives to the SC about 3-4 days before delivery. Cars are supposed to be inspected and detailed prior to delivery.

Before VIN - once a day between 4am-6am PST. Once your EDD gets to about 10 days a VIN assignment is most likely imminent but may take a few more days to become available. Once a VIN is assigned the EDD will narrow further and can change multiple times a day as the transit updates. Once you schedule delivery that date is locked in and only changes should your car become available sooner. The car typically arrives to the SC about 3-4 days before delivery. Cars are supposed to be inspected and detailed prior to delivery.
Appreciate it…Thanks for the detail!

I don't have a VIN quite yet

Screenshot_20210725-114231.png

Reactions: Krow