Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
E0waCqsWYAIHeiy

For anyone that has taken recent delivery, do the brake lights illuminate like this yet?

Got my VIN today (!) Ordered 6/19 White/black aero. EDD is now Aug. 6-12 (delivery at Mt. Kisco, NY). All hail Andrew!

Something to watch out for: When I put my CU information into Plaid (thinking that I was setting things up for later) it tried to take the full amount immediately. Fortunately, I did not have that full amount in my checking account at the time and the transaction failed. Not sure that I want to pay in full before I even see the car.

Got my VIN today (!) Ordered 6/19 White/black aero. EDD is now Aug. 6-12 (delivery at Mt. Kisco, NY). All hail Andrew!

Something to watch out for: When I put my CU information into Plaid (thinking that I was setting things up for later) it tried to take the full amount immediately. Fortunately, I did not have that full amount in my checking account at the time and the transaction failed. Not sure that I want to pay in full before I even see th
Were you financing?

E0waCqsWYAIHeiy

For anyone that has taken recent delivery, do the brake lights illuminate like this yet?
I have seen some 21's driving on the road but still the same brake lights as before. These look way better in my opinion and I hope it'll change to this because seeing it on the Model Y's have been awesome.

Reactions: jrmt23 and GasWho
Small update on the financing front:

Spoke to SA on Saturday asking if Tesla could accept payment a couple days early with my loan application expiring on the 29th (delivery is the 31st). They said no, ask USAA.

Asked USAA, they said they couldn't extend the date the loan application is open, but said I could accept the loan "non-traditionally" where I accept it and send the dealer funding request document over to Tesla. Provided I do in fact take delivery on the 31st (or ideally soon after) and Tesla responds to USAA in a reasonable timeframe following the 29th they indicated things would work out fine. Finished accepting the application online and forwarded the dealer funding request to my SA.

So fingers crossed, but I think it should work out okay.

Reactions: 1LE McQueen
Were you financing?
I originally specified 'cash' with the intention of switching to CU financing. I got approval but it expires on Aug. 4 (silly me to believe my early EDDs...). I will talk to the CU about that tomorrow. I don't have to finance, but it makes more sense to put the money in TSLA than in the car itself when my CU offers 1.99%

New to this whole waiting thing... How often is the Existing Inventory updated? I'm trying not to cause myself to go insane with refreshing web pages minute by minute.

Ordered M3, LR, MSM, BLK, Aero, No FSD on 07/13, delivery to Dedham, MA. Never received an actual date, only 10-16 weeks, now blank.

Not expecting anything before October at this point. At least I sneaked in prior to the price increase!
I ordered on 6/21 and I am in Andover picking up in Peabody. As far as I know no one in MA got a car (per the spreadsheet) in a couple months so maybe our turn is coming

Reactions: md81593 and Krow

Something to watch out for: When I put my CU information into Plaid (thinking that I was setting things up for later) it tried to take the full amount immediately. Fortunately, I did not have that full amount in my checking account at the time and the transaction failed. Not sure that I want to pay in full before I even see the car.
Sir u are very lucky because I ordered the same thing on 5/25 and it shows aug 6-15 and no vin yet and im in Cincinnati OH.

Reactions: hcdavis3 and jrmt23