Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Third day in a row of an EDD range of 8/13 to 9/2.

Starting to get that “it’ll change” feeling and that getting a VIN is that golden unicorn I’ll never see.

I totally get people buying something from inventory that’s close. My SR+ last April was 48 hours between putting in the order and one being assigned to me from Richmond inventory.

I just want to take delivery already 😩😭. Instead I'm living vicariously through random people's youtube channels.

1627350629152.png

Did you have to accept tesla vision before the vin?
No but this morning I did have a notification that if i want to accept delivery, it might have been a bug or not, itd be great if someone could confirm if they had that too, but like i refreshed and it popped up then i clicked allow or agree or whatever then i lost wifi, got the no wifi with the dino screen and then refreshed again and it went back to the way it was, then later that night i checked again and i saw that i had the vin.
I had to do this.
Could you confirm if you had a notification saying if you wanted to take delivery?

I placed my order back on July 13. Currently showing no EDD. My question is, how do I get in touch with a Tesla Advisor? Is one even assigned to me at this point? All my attempts to talk to a human at Tesla usually hit a brick wall. At this point I'm inclined to just walk into the nearest service center just to see if there's any humans there either.

Reactions: Gtp618 and hcdavis3
I placed my order back on July 13. Currently showing no EDD. My question is, how do I get in touch with a Tesla Advisor? Is one even assigned to me at this point? All my attempts to talk to a human at Tesla usually hit a brick wall. At this point I'm inclined to just walk into the nearest service center just to see if there's any humans there either.
My SA texted me the day I ordered, then emailed me that same day. I’ve been in contact both ways ever sense (I live in MA BTW).

Last edited: