Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Red one available in Ohio

Thanks to everyone who responded to my earlier post with all your info and guidance. A few days ago I’d scheduled a test drive just to see what I’m in for when I finally get the car (tl;dr - omg loved it, totally different experience than ice cars, can’t wait to own it permanently!!).

Anyway, while I was there, I asked why no one was answering their phones, like ever (was met with feeble excuses). However, I did manage to get one of the service advisors to help me with what I originally wanted all along (remove my trade-in coz CarMax beat their offer by a whopping $2k). So my trip to the Tysons location was someone fruitful.

Anyway, I’m also glad there’s now a new service center located in the Sterling area. WAY closer to me than the Tysons location.

And now back to waiting.

Thanks to everyone who responded to my earlier post with all your info and guidance. A few days ago I’d scheduled a test drive just to see what I’m in for when I finally get the car (tl;dr - omg loved it, totally different experience than ice cars, can’t wait to own it permanently!!).

Anyway, while I was there, I asked why no one was answering their phones, like ever (was met with feeble excuses). However, I did manage to get one of the service advisors to help me with what I originally wanted all along (remove my trade-in coz CarMax beat their offer by a whopping $2k). So my trip to the Tysons location was someone fruitful.

Anyway, I’m also glad there’s now a new service center located in the Sterling area. WAY closer to me than the Tysons location.

And now back to waiting.
I noticed that no one answered their phones at my local delivery center too. I ended up talking to the manager over the SAs when I received my car (no I didn't Karen her, we were just chatting because she's delightful). At my DC they had two prompts, one for sales and one for deliveries and they were supposed to go to the same place but in reality they didn't. So if your DC has two options too then try the sales option next.

Looks like the account page changed! 😮
1627414851840.png

edit: and now I can't review my Model 3 order...lovely. it just keeps redirecting back to the dashboard.

Looks like the account page changed! 😮View attachment 688824
edit: and now I can't review my Model 3 order...lovely. it just keeps redirecting back to the dashboard.
My dashboard updated as well. Wish it updated my EDD or at least give me a VIN already. Still stuck on EDD being on Aug 22-Sept 16. Today officially marks the deadline for my first EDD from my 6/21 order:
38E37962-5BD2-4E89-8D1D-0EA357D311EB.jpeg