Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey there folks I have a inventory reservation for a Black LR AWD that's in Texas that I don't need anymore. If anyone on here wants then I'm happy to work on getting it transfered to you...First come first serve. Would just ask that you reimburse me for the 100 bucks I put down since Tesla won't refund me...build details below.
View attachment 689621
Guessing this is gone already but how does it work? Assuming you can only transfer to somebody in that area?

Ordered LR model 3 on July 4th,EDD from 8/09-8/21,10-16 weeks,to 9/19-9/30,now it shows no EDD,just called Tesla dealer they send me a text
“Tesla Update - We are currently estimating an October delivery of your Model 3, which is inline with the estimates that were presented at the time of order. If there are any changes to this timing, we will update your Tesla Account to show that updated timing. Have a great night!”

For someone has no EDD on website try to call your nearby Tesla dealer they’ll give a number to send text messages to keep tracking your order.

Ordered LR model 3 on July 4th,EDD from 8/09-8/21,10-16 weeks,to 9/19-9/30,now it shows no EDD,just called Tesla dealer they send me a text
“Tesla Update - We are currently estimating an October delivery of your Model 3, which is inline with the estimates that were presented at the time of order. If there are any changes to this timing, we will update your Tesla Account to show that updated timing. Have a great night!”

For someone has no EDD on website try to call your nearby Tesla dealer they’ll give a number to send text messages to keep tracking your order.
I must have missed the cutoff for October delivery cause I only just ordered 3 days prior to you.
I can’t afford to wait until October, or I’m SOL.. cutting it close

Reactions: hcdavis3
Good stuff! Did someone contact you letting you know it was good to go?

Delivery scheduled for Saturday morning here and I'm still doubtful it'll actually happen! Obviously hope to be wrong!
Hi LaneDS

First got notified by refreshing the Tesla account website, then I got a follow up txt message from the Tesla rep.

It all happens very fast.

Hopefully the next post will be a pic of the new car ;)

Best of luck!

Cheers

Reactions: LaneDS and hcdavis3
Mine bounces back and forth between 8/14-9/3 and 8/28 to 9/14 with the current order time in between. I emailed delivery centers yesterday to confirm everything was good in my account after Tesla moved my delivery location from Nashville to Knoxville. Nashville SA said I’m on for August delivery but didn’t provide any more details. Not a peep from the Knoxville location, which is what would have made me feel a little better about being moved. 9/14 is the end of the timeframe that was given when I ordered, but I really hope I get this car in August. Sooooo hard to wait!

Smaller window than yesterday, although the beginning date moved to the right one day, now 8/13 to 8/23.

Getting the VIN is going to feel like winning a lottery!

It will be worth this wait. I miss my SR+. Knowing how good that car was, is a lot of the reason why I’m beyond ready to get the new one. These cars are amazing. Even with the “ok” customer service the car is totally worth the time and effort (and stress) we all put into it.

@PuddleBoston

My EDD for Dedham, MA pickup updated today to this. No VIN yet though.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210730-080439_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210730-080439_Chrome.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 54
Reactions: PuddleBoston