Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Until about 1:30 pm EST, I had a blank EDD. I just refreshed and got smacked with this:
View attachment 691586
Anyone else get their blank EDD back? This is the LONGEST EDD I have ever seen on my account. Another day of upsetting news from Tesla..

Also kinda find it weird that the EDD updated middle of the day.
My EDD returned again as well. Mine also shifted a day in the wrong direction.

09/08-09/28 before and now 09/09/-09/29

Hi All - I ordered an M3LR on 6/15, was originally told August at the latest for delivery. I had July delivery dates showing for a bit and followed up with my sales rep, she let me know that it looked like a July delivery was going to happen... A week later I was told September and now on my Tesla account, my delivery dates have completely disappeared. Has anyone had a similar situation? Has anyone that placed an order in May/June received a car yet???

@LaneDS

Today’s additions. I’ll stop posting in this thread because I’m sure others don’t want to see my mods when they’re still anxiously waiting their car.
3CADB911-D241-4629-8393-079DE56D96A0.jpeg

C38DFE10-146A-43ED-A0B7-89FAF2C16F86.jpeg

EC1C95C4-D0B3-40FB-A1A1-A411570D5B6E.jpeg

43AD5A31-C077-4AD3-982B-BAF8069832E3.jpeg

55BEFA38-D6E5-40DA-B7B5-A8355D11F5D6.jpeg

@LaneDS

Today’s additions. I’ll stop posting in this thread because I’m sure others don’t want to see my mods when they’re still anxiously waiting their car.
View attachment 691604
View attachment 691605
View attachment 691606
View attachment 691607
View attachment 691608

Looks extremely sharp, nicely done! Saw a white 2021 Model 3 in Centerville today with the aero wheels in place, but uh, clearly not yours! I see you are also resisting putting on that front plate- bummed that's required here! Ended up picking up a "Quick Bandit" yesterday even if deep down I know that thing is likely staying in place 99% of the time.

Where do folks graduate to after receiving their vehicles in this thread?!

Reactions: blkgenius
Looks extremely sharp, nicely done! Saw a white 2021 Model 3 in Centerville today with the aero wheels in place, but uh, clearly not yours! I see you are also resisting putting on that front plate- bummed that's required here! Ended up picking up a "Quick Bandit" yesterday even if deep down I know that thing is likely staying in place 99% of the time.

Where do folks graduate to after receiving their vehicles in this thread?!
I also have the quick bandit still sitting in the “accessories bin” lol. It will be the last thing I do…begrudgingly. When you find out where we migrate to, let me know!

Picked up my car yesterday. Was perfect no issues when I inspected it. Dropped it off for tint and then drove it the 60 miles to home. Drove great I do have a squeak in the passenger door (my wifes new Model Y sounds the same) and some how I lost an aero cover on the way home. Tesla said they would replace it but I installed my Rimtrix as soon as I got home.

Hey guys so funny news, I checked my EDD this morning and it was 8/5-8/18 (8/4-8/18 yesterday) and went about my day with no VIN still. I then hop on to check it again (like everyone does because they're anxious) and it wouldn't load. I checked it on my phone and I cleared cache and it still didn't work. I was surprised because this has never happened to me before. I kept clicking "manage" to go to my order page but it would always just refresh to dashboard. I then went home and re-checked it again on a computer and it actually went through but the EDD is showing 8/6-8/18. So that means it updated 2 times in one day for me which is very surprising since those who don't have a VIN, it only updates like early early morning. Any thoughts?