Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wayyyy more than a sane person should! :) But, that is part of the fun/anxiety. I will probably kill my battery playing with the car all day once it is here ;)
Yeah... I have to drive mine from Nashville back to Memphis so I'll probably do a bit of playing on my way back. I'll also be dodging Honda's to prevent a Wham Bam Teslacam feature event....

I'm currently refreshing my order page right now just because of the 30 day trade-in odometer refresh.

Fun times.

Reactions: MagicMidnight
Just curious to see how many people in California have a placed an order and are waiting for a VIN. If you don't mind sharing your build details and dates. Hopefully this gives us Cali folks a better insight on delivery. Thank you!

(moderator note)

The model 3 subforum is not going to have separate regional area "waiting rooms". We will only have them by model (so SR+, LR, and Performance) because the region you are in only adds a week or 2 at max to waiting time. Otherwise, you end up with what is present in the model Y subform, where everyone creates a separate waiting room for their own place.

if you have a "California" waiting room, you have to allow a "Northwest Kalamazoo by the large bush" waiting room.

Thats why this post was moved to one of the model waiting rooms we have here. See below for an example of whats in the model Y section, which I dont want here:

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: blkgenius
Received vin yesterday, switched to finance and approval took like 7 minutes after submitting. Vehicle is expected to arrive around the 21st and then delivery within a week. More waiting. It doesn’t end once you get a vin people. Peaks and valleys…but now I’m looking at other banks to see if I can get a better rate, I’m at the default 2.49 right now.

Reactions: moyism and m3lad
Received vin yesterday, switched to finance and approval took like 7 minutes after submitting. Vehicle is expected to arrive around the 21st and then delivery within a week. More waiting. It doesn’t end once you get a vin people. Peaks and valleys…but now I’m looking at other banks to see if I can get a better rate, I’m at the default 2.49 right now.
When you got your vin did you call Tesla to have them switch tour order from cash to finance?

Hey All,
New here.

Ordered Blue M3LR: July 25, 2021
EDD when I ordered: Novemeber

EDD this morning: August 16-September 02

no VIN yet

I know the dates fluctuate, based off what I read, but this is a big jump? Anyone else have this big of a jump? Should I get excited or don’t get my hopes up?