Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok so I am on desktop now and confirmed the vison agreement. The VIN is indeed here, however Estimated delivery: November. I also do not see an updated list of documents to review which is strange. Going to call my SA and see whats up. Hang tight people, I may have won the battle but the war is far from over.
Anyone know if I can plug the VIN in somewhere and get manufacturing info? Maybe that will help with estimates for some east coast people.
Heard when you get the VIN it shows the default delivery date for a little then switches to something in the coming week

EDD has closed in another day on the front end... Getting there... Maybe not in the direction we want, but it's getting there.

Order Date: 7/8
8/1: Estimated Delivery: August 22 - September 11
8/9: Estimated Delivery: August 23 - September 11
8/10: Estimated Delivery: August 24 - September 11
8/11: Estimated Delivery: August 25 - September 11
I'm interested to know when your vin Drops also! I ordered 7/30 and have an EDD of 9/5 - 9/25. Picking up in Nashville, I was disappointed they don't deliver to Memphis, I'm not trading in a car and getting to Nashvegas is not easy, guess the Mrs will have to drive me there and we will convoy back!

Today is the day ladies and gentleman!
View attachment 695183Been seeing a narrowing EDD for the past week. Woke up today to see AUG 25 - SEP 01. Got off my meeting and decided to just refresh like I usually do and now I got this!!! I’m afraid to click next since I only have my phone so ima transition to my home desktop in a moment and see more details!!! Woooo

Congrats!!!! Exact same build here. Ordered 18 days earlier on 06/10. EDD currently Aug 24-Sept 1. Bodes well for a VIN tomorrow/Fri, maybe? Perhaps? Who'm I kidding :rolleyes:

I'm interested to know when your vin Drops also! I ordered 7/30 and have an EDD of 9/5 - 9/25. Picking up in Nashville, I was disappointed they don't deliver to Memphis, I'm not trading in a car and getting to Nashvegas is not easy, guess the Mrs will have to drive me there and we will convoy back!
Yeah... I was hoping that the service center meant that they delivered or had a drop-off point in the area, but it looks like they're still tied to the fixed sales offices and delivery points.

Congrats!!!! Exact same build here. Ordered 18 days earlier on 06/10. EDD currently Aug 24-Sept 1. Bodes well for a VIN tomorrow/Fri, maybe? Perhaps? Who'm I kidding :rolleyes:
Ahh another STL buyer in the waiting game! I ordered mine on 7/20 and as of today my delivery date is Sept 12-Sept 30th. About a week ago the EDD was late October. I am hoping this date moves up again! How long do I have to wait for the VIN? LOL Ordered M3 LR Deep Blue / White Interior w/FSD