Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got caught off guard with the email and I reloaded the page and saw it. EDD is 8/11-8/15, I think you are next week or even with the same batch!
According to my person I’m next week. So I might be getting a vin drop late this week. But damn looks like you’ll be getting it this week! And you wanted to change your color the other day… hahaha it’s also very strange my edd isn’t narrowing at all. So if I do get a vin, I’ll be one of those weird cases.

Last edited:
Reactions: richieyim
According to my person I’m next week. So I might be getting a vin drop late this week. But damn looks like you’ll be getting it this week! And you wanted to change your color the other day… hahaha it’s also very strange my edd isn’t narrowing at all. So if I do get a vin, I’ll be one of those weird cases.
yeah i did want to change but we’ll see if i do get it this week, it tends to change so i’ll keep u up to date!

Congrats on the new VINs everyone! Richie, it’s weird because once you got your VIN my EDD updated to Aug 20 - 26. It was Aug 22 - 28 after my VIN this morning. Q3 ends Sep 30th so I think the final push for production has started. No surprise if we see an influx of VINs in the coming few week. Keep an eye out on the spreadsheet and filter by state to get a sense of when you could expect your VIN. Good luck everyone!