Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Saw some folks here getting VINs no luck for me just the same start date moving back a day and my EDD now being a week:

Estimated Delivery: August 25 - September 01
Guess what I just refreshed my page and got that Confirm Delivery and the Tesla Vision page and My VIN!!!!
Updated the EDD As well: August 23 - August 29!!!

Congrats on the new VINs everyone! Richie, it’s weird because once you got your VIN my EDD updated to Aug 20 - 26. It was Aug 22 - 28 after my VIN this morning. Q3 ends Sep 30th so I think the final push for production has started. No surprise if we see an influx of VINs in the coming few week. Keep an eye out on the spreadsheet and filter by state to get a sense of when you could expect your VIN. Good luck everyone!
yeah that’s great to hear that your EDD is shortening and getting tighter between the dates!

Just got a VIN! EDD had been tightening for a few days, said 8/25-9/2 today. Of course now it says November :rolleyes:

30C58D3E-043A-4ABE-90FC-4F794268CD79.jpeg

Here is the link gentlemen

Just curious to see how many people in California have a placed an order and are waiting for a VIN. If you don't mind sharing your build details and dates. Hopefully this gives us Cali folks a better insight on delivery. Thank you!
Ordered on 7/3 EDD now is AUG 13 - AUG 30 its moving 1 day to the right since last week. Build is White Exterior Black Interior M3 LR Aero wheels No FSD. Been waiting for my VIN.

Reactions: thebestiam1
Playing catch up and there were a few questions about financing. I originally ordered as cash in the hopes it would expedite the delivery (doesn’t seem to have made a difference). Received the vin earlier this week and then immediately had it changed to finance which took about 2 min over the phone to do and was immediate.

Applied for financing which also only took a few min and was approved at 2.49 through Wells for 72 months with basically taxes up front. Went to DCU and applied online which took a few minutes as well but their rate wasn’t much better and was only bc EV discount and direct deposit.
I’ve been reading through various financing pages and I’ve seen rates of 1.99 just by asking via email so I gave it a try and I received a response the next morning. They basically said the rates went up and no one offers lower than 2.49 now.
I’m going to try one more place to see if I can get a better rate and then get a rate match despite what they said. I’m not interested in setting up direct deposit with DCU so I’d rather not go that route if I can avoid it.
Delivery window hasn’t changed, still Aug. 16-22.