Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still at 25 Aug to 14 Sep—don’t have too high of hopes that’ll it’ll be aligned with the next CO Springs delivery. I did reach out to my SA about being unavailable to pick-up a few days in my window so maybe that didn’t help either 🤷🏻‍♀️

I am so sorry to hear this! I really hope you get some transparency and take delivery soon!!
We had some further conversations with Tesla that I think are even worse. They said that the truck the car was on broke down and was unable to be driven and that the battery is 'dead' on the Tesla so they can't 'see' it and aren't even really sure where it is. In the meantime, my loan is in place, insurance being paid and my previous car is gone. I asked for a car to use until mine arrives and they have agreed to give me one of their test drive cars. Perhaps that will be incentive to get mine here. My husband is concerned with the 'dead battery'.

Reactions: Sandmaster
We had some further conversations with Tesla that I think are even worse. They said that the truck the car was on broke down and was unable to be driven and that the battery is 'dead' on the Tesla so they can't 'see' it and aren't even really sure where it is. In the meantime, my loan is in place, insurance being paid and my previous car is gone. I asked for a car to use until mine arrives and they have agreed to give me one of their test drive cars. Perhaps that will be incentive to get mine here. My husband is concerned with the 'dead battery'.
Wow from bad to worse. That’s a bad experience. I’m sorry that’s happening. As for the 12 volt battery being dead I wouldn’t worry too much about it. Obviously Tesla will fix that for you, and once the car is driven it’ll be fine having the battery being cycled.

Reactions: Sandmaster
Getting closer! Estimated Delivery: August 19 - August 25

5/27 Order | 7/2 Profile Completion | 8/13 VIN

Exterior: White
Interior: White
Wheels: Aero
FSD: No

Does anyone know how long it takes to build them? Curious if mine was actually built on Friday the 13th 😳
That’s interesting. I was told my white/white would be built on Friday as well. I’m 6/11 order sitting at Aug 16-29 edd though.

New here. Been around since early July reading posts. Vegas here. Haven’t seen anyone else from Vegas. Maybe I just missed it. Ordered 6/28. M3 LR Blue/black 19” wheels FSD. Like everyone else EDD has been all over the place. From the end of July to Aug to Nov to Sept back to Aug, Nov, Sept and back to Aug. starting Aug 3rd my dates were 8/7-8/29 and moved to the right each day ( 8/8, 8/9, 8/10-8/29 and so on) until today. Todays EDD is 8/16-9/5. Thank you to everyone who has been sharing their info! It’s been a huge help with my sanity
I'm from Vegas as well. Been lurking in the forums for the last month or so.

Ordered 6/28 M3 LR White/White Aero No FSD.

Current date range is 8/19 - 9/8 but has been moving around daily. Yesterday was 8/16 - 8/29, so who knows.

Hope we're picking up soon!

Reactions: c00sebookpro
Bay Area, CA Ordered 07/31 M3LR, Blue/Black, Aero, No FSD
Date Range has been holding at Sept 12-30 for over a week now

Anyone in the Bay Area know if Tesla is still offering home delivery? My buddy who bought a model y last year got it delivered to his house was hoping they still had that option.