Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I got my VIN yesterday with an EDD of 18-23, but only the “finish payment” email and no “delivery email. I text my SA non existent SA again hoping for a reply but as usual got nothing.

As of today my delivery is now 19-22, which seems insanely soon for not having had any contact 😕
Probably expect the delivery scheduling today - once I got my vin my EDD also started on the same day, and the schedule delivery thing appeared a few hours later.

Reactions: Conejo
SR+ order date on 8/2, changed to LD on 8/9.

My EDD has pretty consistently been 9/11-9/30. This morning it changed to 9/18-9/30. I just refreshed the page to the vision agreement, finished signing in and now I have a VIN with a delivery date of 8/19-8/23.

I don't know what to believe...
Wow, that's a quick turnaround! A friend of mine ordered a performance earlier in the year and was offered delivery 3 days later! So maybe you got lucky :)

SR+ order date on 8/2, changed to LD on 8/9.

My EDD has pretty consistently been 9/11-9/30. This morning it changed to 9/18-9/30. I just refreshed the page to the vision agreement, finished signing in and now I have a VIN with a delivery date of 8/19-8/23.

I don't know what to believe...
Seems you got lucky so good for you! Related, I have refreshed my page 3 times just now... no luck, lol

I seem to be jumping all around with my EDD changing almost daily at this point. I have been tracking and am currently on my 15th EDD.

Ordered 7/17 so as I see some people with order dates around me, I hope I get a VIN soon, but feel like my range is still too wide. Wish there was some rhyme or reason to all of this.

@trilly - I just uploaded my insurance info and saw in the completed tasks section that my amount due has decreased by exactly $2,000. I assume that's the Charge Up rebate. I was hoping that the discount would be taken off the total price of the car (lowering my monthly payment) rather than the amount due at signing. But oh well, it shouldn't be too hard to call up the bank and tell them I want to give them more money.
Thanks! I saw that my original order date was 7/5 (was an SR+) so even though I upgraded to the LR on 7/21, they said I would not be eligible for the $2k. It seems like I can place a new order and they will then transfer the VIN so delivery would remain the same, but I have to pay the higher price so net it'll save me $1k.

Thanks! I saw that my original order date was 7/5 (was an SR+) so even though I upgraded to the LR on 7/21, they said I would not be eligible for the $2k. It seems like I can place a new order and they will then transfer the VIN so delivery would remain the same, but I have to pay the higher price so net it'll save me $1k.

NJ Resident as well. I placed an order on 6/30, put a hold on it until 7/15. So I'm not eligible as well. (sucks) In the end, you'll net out with an $900 rebate as you are going to lose the non-refundable order fee on the original order.

Reactions: trilly