Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I haven't received my vin yet, and I was thinking about making some changes. Currently have white on white, but I'm debating switching to black or blue on black. I ordered on July 16th, before the price increase. Would that mean if I made any changes now, I would have to pay the higher updated price? I was also considering holding off my order until I can get a 2022 VIN, but would that also change my price to the current price?
Changing your order in any capacity will mean paying the increased price unfortunately.

Anyone else in socal in my boat? 7/7 order, everything done on same day. LRAWD, aero, white/black interior, showing 8/23-9/12 for the last week without any updates. No SA either.
I'm in SoCal as well. My timeline is similar to yours. I have an order from week of 6/27 for gray ext/black int M3 LR AWD. My profile was complete in two weeks. My current EDD is 8/25-9/14. I did get an autotext yesterday estimating delivery early to mid September. I hope this helps!

Order date 8/16 M3LR, red, black interior, 18” aeros, no FSD. Original delivery was estimated to be in November. Just checked my account and the EDD is now 9/17-9/30. I hope the dates hold but it’s putting pressure on me to sell my 2019 Model 3 SR+ quicker than I anticipated.

WhatsApp Image 2021-08-23 at 8.03.28 PM.jpeg

Bad pic but I took delivery last night! I'll get a better pic soon. Car was in great shape. Small paint defect and a lil scuff on the passenger window. I set up service appointment but looks like I gotta wait til Sept 18. Hope I set it up right