Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Facts. Need to show some love to the home team. Mine is 31 August - 20 September.

7/19 order; Bay Area
Definitely seems that way. Gonna be interesting to see what happens this week
Edd chaned on Tuesday to 8/28-9/6. Today is 8/28. Still no VIN. Tesla hates Californians.
Please post when you get the vin and delivery day. I am interested to see how this plays out for us ca people

I have a small outstanding balance on my order due to a last minute change to home delivery. Do I have to pay that before I can schedule a date, or will that be handled later on since I am paying for carrier delivery? Right now my profile shows nothing for a delivery date.

I have a small outstanding balance on my order due to a last minute change to home delivery. Do I have to pay that before I can schedule a date, or will that be handled later on since I am paying for carrier delivery? Right now my profile shows nothing for a delivery date.
I scheduled my delivery date today and didn't have to pay my outstanding balance prior to scheduling, but did shortly after anyway. So I'm sure you can pay after scheduling, but before delivery.

Reactions: MagicMidnight
Ordered on June 20 and it took almost 10 weeks for delivery. Delivery was 10 days after I got my VIN.

I had heard stories about delivery dates changing wildly, so I tracked my estimated delivery date daily over those 10 weeks. This graph shows the number of days I could expect to wait for my delivery on any given day. The original estimate from Tesla was 20-40 days but it was actually 67.

Yes, I'm a nerd; no need to state the obvious, please.

1630175015470.png

Reactions: pa28pilot
So.... Tesla in Fremont just called me saying that my vehicle was ready for delivery today... I just got the VIN and Tesla Vision this AM. They can only hold it till 9/1. Might let someone get a fantastic deal on my current car if they pick it up today HAHA. Dammit, I wish they sent the VIN at least a week in advance, this is excited but frustrating at the same time.