Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• Model 3 Aero Wheel Cap Kit.jpg
    Model 3 Aero Wheel Cap Kit.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 76
Reactions: Jeremy3292
I actually went to Fremont to inspect the car today. It was perfect other than the front hood a little misaligned. I’m having them deliver it to my house on Tuesday and then scheduling that service appt right away. There were no other white/white M3. Saw a bunch white/black, blues and reds. Surprisingly a bunch of Plaid S.
Bummer, that isn’t what I wanted to hear
Still waiting impatiently. Ordered 6/19. Burbank CA pick up. LR white/white. EDD now is 9/1-9/8. Still no VIN. :(
Hang in there. I’m rooting for you

Penultimate update for anybody that was following along:

Order date: 06/17
Vin: 08/28
Delivery: 08/31

Got a text to schedule delivery a day after I got the VIN and am now waiting (impatiently!), will be picking up in Costa Mesa tomorrow. Anybody know whether I can wait to sign any the documents and do the payment until after I've seen/inspected the car or do I have to do it prior?

Got a text to schedule delivery a day after I got the VIN and am now waiting (impatiently!), will be picking up in Costa Mesa tomorrow. Anybody know whether I can wait to sign any the documents and do the payment until after I've seen/inspected the car or do I have to do it prior?
My experience was the paperwork is in the car so you can fully inspect the car, outside and inside, then sign the paperwork and put it in the dropbox or hand it to an attendant. I had a few issues and didn’t even submit the service request through the app until the following day. I did indicate all issues were noted at delivery though.

Reactions: rommy

Forgot to add that I think you may need to complete payment first but that may vary based on how you are paying or financing or if you have a trade-in.

Reactions: rommy
OD: 7/11
EDD: Currently 9/1 to 9/18. The window changed today after hitting the front end yesterday (was 8/29 to 9/18). This is the 3rd time changing after hitting the front window.

It does look like July order for CA people are starting to be filled. Fingers crossed that the EDD window is accurate and will see VIN assignment within the next 10 days or so.
Tracking. Thanks!

Hey all, just joined. I ordered a LR red/white no fsd on 07/05/21 and my EDD has been September 14-30 for a couple weeks now. No Vin and located in Florida. I'll update the info for other ppl in similar situations.
I'm in a similar boat but I ordered white on white on 07/31. Located in Palo Alto.

No vin yet and starting to feel a little worried after seeing how long some CA folks have been waiting for a vin.