Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My 2013 Scion FR-S offer expired last night so I updated my mileage (+600 miles) and got my new offer this morning from Tesla. It went up $500! Based on what I'm seeing here, it sounds like I should probably get a quote from Carmax and Carvana but almost $14K for a 8.5 year old FR-S with 66K miles sounds like a deal to me.

Still waiting for my VIN though. I'm hoping my squirrel will make it happen today or tomorrow. My EDD window shortened to 13 days last Saturday...

OD: 7/31 - M3LR White/White/18"/No FSD - EDD: 9/11 - 9/24 - No VIN

View attachment 704710
Oh wow I have the same configuration and order date as you but your EDD starts at 9/11. I guess they really are gonna dump all the SF bay area cars at the last second.

Hi y'all, new here! Here's a timeline of my journey so far:

Original Order Date: 8/18/21Blue - White - AeroEDD1: November
First Order Change: 8/19/21Blue - White - SportEDD2: Sept. 13-30
Second Order Change: 8/20/21Blue - White - AeroEDD2: Sept. 13-30 then EDD3:Sept. 11-25
Third Order Change: 8/29/21White - White - SportEDD3: Sept. 11-25 then EDD4: Sept. 15-30

I really got indecisive with the color and wheels and eventually settled on the White color since I will wrap the car in the future and the Blue color didn't seem like in the pictures as it was a bit more darker in person. I upgraded the Wheels to Sport because in my opinion they look better and I plan to darken them more with Plastidip.

I'm so excited that I been watching videos non-stop of people taking deliveries and accesories, so that has helped ease my anxiety. Also this forum has helped me a lot too. I'm due to pick up my car in GA as I work in CT at the moment. Decided to do GA instead of CT because 1. Lower taxes, 2. GA is my home state and therefore I'll be registering under GA tags as I plan to move back in a year or so. 3. Driving my old car home to give to my mom and also It be nice to test the long range as I drive back to CT.

I just hope I get the car within the EDD, so I'll def be updating my journey with you all and I know we'll go through this together.

Oh yeah!
6E8B5C4F-3388-4195-A4A3-F55C632B1157.jpeg

My 2013 Scion FR-S offer expired last night so I updated my mileage (+600 miles) and got my new offer this morning from Tesla. It went up $500! Based on what I'm seeing here, it sounds like I should probably get a quote from Carmax and Carvana but almost $14K for a 8.5 year old FR-S with 66K miles sounds like a deal to me.

Still waiting for my VIN though. I'm hoping my squirrel will make it happen today or tomorrow. My EDD window shortened to 13 days last Saturday...

OD: 7/31 - M3LR White/White/18"/No FSD - EDD: 9/11 - 9/24 - No VIN

View attachment 704710

Well the squirrel has done it again. Just logged into my account and got the Tesla Vision agreement. And BAM a VIN!

EDD shifted from 9/11 - 9/24 to 9/18 - 9/21 which is the wrong direction in the window. I also have a planned trip to CA that weekend so I hope it delivers early!

Just got off the phone with Tesla. They said they are currently rerouting people to either Springfield or Princeton so I’m guessing those places are fine.
I received a call from the Paramus location. They have my car there and it made it through the storm fine. They offered to drop the car off at my house tomorrow morning.
I believe they’ll be offering that to customers whose cars are still deliverable.
Good luck everyone.