Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My delivery is scheduled for 9/15. However, when I try to link my back to make the down payment, I am getting an error stating 'your payment failed, please try again later.'
Tried this with Chase and BoA accounts but getting the same error. Any idea how to get it fixed (other than calling my SA)?
That must be an error on the server side. Can’t do much, try again later or day of delivery. Bring a check with you just in case.

Reactions: Jason746
My delivery is scheduled for 9/15. However, when I try to link my back to make the down payment, I am getting an error stating 'your payment failed, please try again later.'
Tried this with Chase and BoA accounts but getting the same error. Any idea how to get it fixed (other than calling my SA)?
just get a cashier's check and be done with it. 0 problems with that when we took delivery of our Y 2 weeks ago.

Reactions: Jason746
View attachment 708814
It’s been a week since pick up and have been loving the car! Delivery went smooth, had some issues with the rear handles not sitting flush but have a mobile appointment for the 28th.

Currently sitting in Atlanta for its full xpel stealth wrap and window tint!
What shop in Atlanta are you getting your full xpel stealth wrap and window tint? And what was the quote? I live in the Alpharetta area and I’m scheduled for pickup on 9/25.

Thanks for any info.

View attachment 708814
It’s been a week since pick up and have been loving the car! Delivery went smooth, had some issues with the rear handles not sitting flush but have a mobile appointment for the 28th.

Currently sitting in Atlanta for its full xpel stealth wrap and window tint!
Let me know if they are able to correct the rear handle issue. If they do, I’ll schedule an appointment myself. Thanks!

Reactions: Meestakim
I’m happy to see other Blue LR dates getting moved up/narrowing. It means that they might be getting these into production. I ordered 8/31 and my EDD hasn’t moved since 9/4 (10/27-11/26).
Same here, ordered a Blue/White LR 8/25 and got an EDD of 9/21-9/30 right away. Hasn't moved at all. Amazing that a 5 day order difference is a month extra wait!

Reactions: bradnd99
Something crazy happened this weekend - on Saturday night when I checked the EDD was October 14- November 12 but then I wake up on Sunday morning to text asking me to schedule delivery this week! I drove down to the Tesla store and my car was right there! I have no idea how it showed up without any notification at all. I’m super excited either ways.

however, I won’t be able to take delivery until the 20th due to existing plans this week and they were kind enough to hold the car for me until Monday. Now I’m just placing all the accessories orders since I had no clue it would be here so soon!
Attaching a quick peak at my new Model 3 Note: not cleaned or prepared for delivery.

It’s a red, long range, premium 19 inch alloys with white interior and no FSD.

Attachments

• 2FFAF138-CC46-46E8-BA56-8DDF7FEFA537.jpeg
    2FFAF138-CC46-46E8-BA56-8DDF7FEFA537.jpeg
    702.8 KB · Views: 67
  • A5C1C8A6-B183-4F28-B7F5-B449584FCA42.jpeg
    A5C1C8A6-B183-4F28-B7F5-B449584FCA42.jpeg
    526 KB · Views: 67
Same here, ordered a Blue/White LR 8/25 and got an EDD of 9/21-9/30 right away. Hasn't moved at all. Amazing that a 5 day order difference is a month extra wait!
I believe they build in batches: today could be red/white day, tomorrow could be white/black, etc. I have no idea how long they go before switching configurations, but perhaps you hit the end of a blue bucket, and we need to wait for the next one.

Something crazy happened this weekend - on Saturday night when I checked the EDD was October 14- November 12 but then I wake up on Sunday morning to text asking me to schedule delivery this week! I drove down to the Tesla store and my car was right there! I have no idea how it showed up without any notification at all. I’m super excited either ways.

however, I won’t be able to take delivery until the 20th due to existing plans this week and they were kind enough to hold the car for me until Monday. Now I’m just placing all the accessories orders since I had no clue it would be here so soon!
Attaching a quick peak at my new Model 3 Note: not cleaned or prepared for delivery.

Did you have a VIN prior to the text? If not, someone probably cancelled at the last minute and you were a match at the location. Congrats! From the pictures, it doesn't look like it needs much cleanup for delivery.

Did you have a VIN prior to the text? If not, someone probably cancelled at the last minute and you were a match at the location. Congrats! From the pictures, it doesn't look like it needs much cleanup for delivery.
No VIN prior to the text.

I asked the advisor if it was a cancellation and he said it’s not and that they have seen some cars show up way sooner than expected this month and mine happen to be one of them.

That still looks cleaner that mine was on delivery day!

Reactions: Neelan.Suri

The red with white looks so good!

Im going to sign off on this thread. Picked my M3 up on Saturday, all panel gaps look good, door handles are fine, only thing i noticed is the charge point cover sticks out a little but not enough to worry about. Car wasn't cleaned to any kind of standard, there were some stickers still in place on the inside and some goo on the outside panels but not enough to cry about.

Good luck getting your vins people, its well worth the wait!

This is the same exact build I'm getting in a few weeks. Man that looks amazing!!! Now I'm more excited haha

Reactions: Neelan.Suri
What shop in Atlanta are you getting your full xpel stealth wrap and window tint? And what was the quote? I live in the Alpharetta area and I’m scheduled for pickup on 9/25.

Thanks for any info.
Vivid auto solutions in Roswell. They are super helpful and reasonably priced. Sean up there is awesome! If you call up there tell him Joseph referred you.

Reactions: UpNorth067