Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've been doing the same-- since there can be a long wait for shipping (particularly on the floor mats).

Here's my list of goodies (each is a link):

Screen Protector
Screen Cleaner
3D Maxpider Floor Mats
Cupholder Insert (holds drinks securely; removable for cleaning)
Center Console Organizer Tray
Center Console Hidden Storage Tray
Armrest Organizer Tray
Armrest Hidden Storage
Performance Pedal Covers
Glove Box Organizer
Glove Box Bumper
Trash Bag for behind Passenger Seat
Vent Grille Protectors
Charger Lock for J Adapter
Charger Cap Protector
Door Storage Box
Frunk Organizer Tray
Grocery Hook for Trunk
Trunk Light Bar
LED Light Upgrade Kit
Tesla Logo Puddle Lights
Smart Ring (can be used to un/lock and start the car)
USB Hub for center console
USB C Male to USB A Female Adapter (for SSD in glovebox)
Wheel Center/Lug Covers (for when Aero wheel covers are removed)
Valve Stem Covers
Jack Pads to protect the battery when changing tires
Sunshade for glass roof

I also bought these from Tesla's website:
Roof Rack
Tire Repair Kit (out of stock) and Sealant

I'll also buy a set of winter tires and wheels (it snows here)

This is a URL you can enter on the Tesla to stream other TV channels to your Tesla's screen (while parked at SuperCharger).

And I'll probably get some HEPA filters for the A/C.
Thanks for posting this. Gonna get those LEDs. I love white LED lighting. I have it all throughout my house.

Reactions: lifjoy
I just got that text too. Here's the full content of the text for those who are curious:

"Tesla Update - We currently plan to build and deliver your Model 3 in September. Please reply SEPTEMBER if you are ready for delivery this month and we will contact you about scheduling your delivery once your Model 3 is built. Please reply DELAY if you cannot take delivery this month and we will reach back out after September."
did you get a text back after you have text september? because i texted SEPTEMBER and no text back or nothing

I just got that text too. Here's the full content of the text for those who are curious:

"Tesla Update - We currently plan to build and deliver your Model 3 in September. Please reply SEPTEMBER if you are ready for delivery this month and we will contact you about scheduling your delivery once your Model 3 is built. Please reply DELAY if you cannot take delivery this month and we will reach back out after September."
Anyone else paranoid there was no confirmation reply 🤣

Reactions: CDennis100
did you get a text back after you have text september? because i texted SEPTEMBER and no text back or nothing
No, I didn't get a reply after I texted back "SEPTEMBER" either.

I'm hoping that Tesla are triaging orders today and might be getting ready to push the "Vision" agreement to those who replied "SEPTEMBER" in the next day or so, followed by a VIN soon after.

IMG_3796.jpg

for everyone who got the text is your delivery date in the next week? ive hit the front end of my delivery window twice now and its showing 9/16-9/24 still havent received a text or really any communication whatsoever from tesla since i ordered 07/31
Today was the first day of my longstanding EDD (9/15-9/30), and I did get the SEPTEMBER text message.

for everyone who got the text is your delivery date in the next week? ive hit the front end of my delivery window twice now and its showing 9/16-9/24 still havent received a text or really any communication whatsoever from tesla since i ordered 07/31
I ordered 7/16 EDD 9/15-26, blue/white/19' wheels. I texted my sales person and they just responded with the same EDD as it shows online and that was it. I did not get the September text either.