Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hmm, making me nervous that my delivery center hasn't reached out yet. I got my VIN yesterday early morning and haven't heard anything at all.
Once I had my VIN, I called an SA and got delivery set up. Nobody from Tesla, in this entire process, has reached out by phone, email, text, or carrier pigeon, no contact in any way shape or form, other than the initial order email. I'm positive if I had not called them I'd still have an EDD of Sept 16-22nd.

Oh I take that back. I got an email invite to a webinar for to introduce me to my Tesla, and the first available is like 3 days after I pick it up... No thanks, by then I'm sure I'll have figured out how to drive it! 😄

Dang, keeps getting pushed back. Updating when it changes. Ordered 7/27 LR/White/White/19
8/4 EDD 9/6-9/26
8/7 EDD 9/8-9/28
8/11 EDD 9/7-9/27
8/13 EDD 9/8-9/28
8/16 EDD 9/14-9/30
8/17 EDD 9/7-9/27
8/18 EDD 9/15-9/30
8/19 EDD 9/14-9/30
9/12 EDD 9/13-9/25
9/14 EDD 9/15-9/25
9/16 EDD 9/17-9/30

Once I had my VIN, I called an SA and got delivery set up. Nobody, from Tesla, in this entire process, has reached out by phone, email, text, or carrier pigeon, no contact in any way shape or form, other than the initial order email. I'm positive if I had not called them I'd still have an EDD of Sept 16-22nd.

Oh I take that back. I got invited to a webinar for to introduce me to my Tesla, and the first available is like 3 days after I pick it up... No thanks, by then I'm sure I'll have figured out how to drive it! 😄
Hmm, I may give them a call on lunch just to be safe. lol

Once I had my VIN, I called an SA and got delivery set up. Nobody from Tesla, in this entire process, has reached out by phone, email, text, or carrier pigeon, no contact in any way shape or form, other than the initial order email. I'm positive if I had not called them I'd still have an EDD of Sept 16-22nd.

Oh I take that back. I got an email invite to a webinar for to introduce me to my Tesla, and the first available is like 3 days after I pick it up... No thanks, by then I'm sure I'll have figured out how to drive it! 😄
Same here in the other side of the ocean... :)