Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2021 Black LR 18" black premium interior

OD: 9/15, EDD was originally December then Oct 31 - Nov 20. New EDD 9/20-9/13...

I may have cheated though. I just had my account rep remove the full self driving from one of the cars they already had in their inventory. So now the one I am getting I think has like 20 miles on it but it's basically brand new. Hoping to get the text to come pick it up soon.

2021 Black LR 18" black premium interior

OD: 9/15, EDD was originally December then Oct 31 - Nov 20. New EDD today(9/20) at 4pm.

I may have cheated though. I just had my account rep today remove the full self driving from one of the cars they already had in their inventory. So now the one I am getting I think has like 20 miles on it but it's basically brand new.

Reactions: commuterm3
No VIN but just spoke with Tesla rep, my original rep moved departments and I have gotten 0 information. However, this guy was amazing Uberto at Vallejo, told me I am picking up in Freemont not Dublin like Tesla said and my model 3 is set to "arrive" on the 25th!

specs

White LR , Black Interior, Aero Wheels, No Self Driving

No VIN but just spoke with Tesla rep, my original rep moved departments and I have gotten 0 information. However, this guy was amazing Uberto at Vallejo, told me I am picking up in Freemont not Dublin like Tesla said and my model 3 is set to "arrive" on the 25th!

specs

White LR , Black Interior, Aero Wheels, No Self Driving
Where did you call specifically to get to this rep?

Just received a response via text and they told me they are seeing 9/22-9/25. But, when I log into my account, I see 9/22-9/30.
on my M3P they show 9/21-9/22 on their end but online is 9/24-9/30. Current consensus on the performance order page is that the number they see is expected manufacture date, not delivery. As for me 9/21-9/22 build, 3 days to get to southern california would mean 9/24 pickup so it lines up

• Disagree
Reactions: ChopinBlues
Didn’t receive the text yesterday from Tesla but now I got the vision agreement and vin assigned this morning! Just need to swap the payment from cash to financing. What number has everyone been using to do that and is it pretty quick?
I had to call Tesla. They changed it immediately

Nope. I wished I had one. That way I can finish final payment

This isn't you?

Got home this morning to the car parked in my driveway. Car looks amazing but I have noticed a couple small things:

Uneven panel gap on the driver side where the trunk meets the side rail of the car also the trunk seems to be missing some weather stripping on that side not sure if it will be a problem or not.

gap between the door and dashboard on the passenger side is much larger than the other side probably being nit picky but I noticed it.

last thing was a small misalignment between the trim on the front door and the rear door on the driver side

not really sure I want to deal with the hassle of bringing the car in for service though haha

Got home this morning to the car parked in my driveway. Car looks amazing but I have noticed a couple small things:

Uneven panel gap on the driver side where the trunk meets the side rail of the car also the trunk seems to be missing some weather stripping on that side not sure if it will be a problem or not.

gap between the door and dashboard on the passenger side is much larger than the other side probably being nit picky but I noticed it.

last thing was a small misalignment between the trim on the front door and the rear door on the driver side

not really sure I want to deal with the hassle of bringing the car in for service though haha
Thanks for sharing. I hear misalignments are more common at the end of quarter pushes.

Reactions: CDennis100
Everything is ready for delivery tomorrow. 33 days from order to delivery! Fingers crossed with QC issues but I'm bringing a cashier's check in case I have to reject. It's an EOQ car (VIN on 9/7) so I've got my fingers crossed. These EOQ cars seem to be either ok with a little SC love OR absolute disasters. I've never seen QC this bad since American cars in the 70s and 80s.

Reactions: lifjoy