Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just took delivery at Devon PA, and the car looks perfect. It was raining and the car was wet but the paint looked good. I dried it off when I got it home and there are no issues. Delivery was quick because I told the SA I was coming from a 2018, and so she didn't bother to show me anything. I signed the papers, got the car synced with the app and set up the phone key, adjusted seat and mirrors and left. There were 4 miles on the clock, and it was charged to 90%.

Someone asked yesterday about software delivered: It is at 2021.11.103. I set the software option to advanced so we'll see how long it takes to get updated. (My 2018 was at 2021.12.25.7, and it had an available update I did not install).

M3LR, Blue/Black, 18" aeros, FSD, OD 9/8, EDD: 11/5-12/5, 10/25-11/13, 9/26-9/30. Delivered 9/23
Congrats! Identical OD and config as me, except I got the white interior. Current EDD is Oct 21 - Nov 10. White interiors are definitely going slowly right now.

Reactions: jalynn2
So I got a call from Tesla today to confirm my appt on Sunday at 1PM but they told me my car is not yet in GA and still in transit. I’m traveling back from CT on Friday to get home on Saturday so I really hope they don’t delay my Sunday delivery. I’m nervous and excited at the same time! OD: 8/18 White/White/19”.

Reactions: UpNorth067
Just took delivery i am so lost in the car.. i don't know what to do anything.. its like a brand new pc or a tablet.. like where do i go to do what and change what?

Attachments

• 20210923_122049.jpg
    20210923_122049.jpg
    417.1 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Took delivery on a black/black long range model 3 this afternoon In the Boston area. everything went smoothly. I was worried about the legendary build quality issues, but the car is just great. Maybe slightly not flush on the passenger side taillight, but that’s it, and I wouldn’t have even noticed that had I not been looking for every little misalignment. My wife, who is a sticker for that kind of stuff, pronounced it as just beautiful.

Black/black so it’s naturally named Raven.

Reactions: jalynn2 and BnGrm
Just took delivery i am so lost in the car.. i don't know what to do anything.. its like a brand new pc or a tablet.. like where do i go to do what and change what?
Call me old-fashioned, but I recommend you download the PDF manual from your Tesla account and read it. There is a lot of setup you can do for audio streaming options, phone pairing (you can use it as an audio source, have text messages appear or be read, sync your contacts and calendar, etc), and just a lot of options for driving the car, prioritizing software updates, setting up wifi (that is a MUST for getting software updates), etc., etc. I am coming from a 2018, and I am skimming through it finding new stuff that snuck in through software updates over the past 3 years. You can just skim through a lot of it, but I think it is worth the time especially if you didn't get much of a walkthrough at delivery. The tutorial videos are good too, but don't cover everything.

Reactions: T3SLAROD
I just moved to the "Prepare for Delivery" Stage. Uploaded my registration/insurance information and accepted my Trade in Offer. One thing I did notice was that my trade in Offer Expires October 23rd, I'm wondering if I'll be taking delivery around that time.....hhhmmmm

Okay, so I’m usually a space grey iPhone person…. But something compelled me to get the silver this year. And guess what color I’m getting for my car! 😂
I’m usually black/graphite color iPhone user too, as soon as dbran skins are ready I will put them on. But this year the sierra blue is just cool, I’m getting slickwraps naked skin hopefully I can have some decent protection while preserve that blue