Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just took delivery at Devon PA, and the car looks perfect. It was raining and the car was wet but the paint looked good. I dried it off when I got it home and there are no issues. Delivery was quick because I told the SA I was coming from a 2018, and so she didn't bother to show me anything. I signed the papers, got the car synced with the app and set up the phone key, adjusted seat and mirrors and left. There were 4 miles on the clock, and it was charged to 90%.

Someone asked yesterday about software delivered: It is at 2021.11.103. I set the software option to advanced so we'll see how long it takes to get updated. (My 2018 was at 2021.12.25.7, and it had an available update I did not install).

M3LR, Blue/Black, 18" aeros, FSD, OD 9/8, EDD: 11/5-12/5, 10/25-11/13, 9/26-9/30. Delivered 9/23
That scenario sounds encouraging to me. Ordered on 9/13 and have EDD of 11/3-12/3 but it has not changed. My delivery site would also be Devon.

M3LR Blue/Black, 18" aeros, no FSD.

Reactions: jalynn2
45BBC1B0-3EE4-4A6B-B4EE-195C113D9832.jpeg

Not related but is my charging cable normal? It is the cable from wall connector charger…

Well, I've decided to change my reservation from SR+ to the LR Model 3. Since I can't guarantee an LFP battery pack through custom order, I'm going for more range, better stability, and better performance. If existing stock LFPs are still up for grabs in November, which is when I'll financially be able to purchase a new vehicle, I might switch back. Until then, I'm gonna stick with this order.

Reactions: BnGrm
Got the car delivered today! Here’s my story:

LR/White/Black/19”
OD: 8/31 EDD: 10/07-10/29
A week later it EDD moved down to 09/20-09/29
Nothing happened for ~2 weeks, even after unlimited tesla page refresh :D this waiting room helped
On 09/20, EDD moved to 09/22-09/29
Got my VIN on 09/21, scheduled delivery for 09/23 on the same day
Received car today in great condition. Really loving it so far. Worth the wait!!

Got the car delivered today! Here’s my story:

LR/White/Black/19”
OD: 8/31 EDD: 10/07-10/29
A week later it EDD moved down to 09/20-09/29
Nothing happened for ~2 weeks, even after unlimited tesla page refresh :D this waiting room helped
On 09/20, EDD moved to 09/22-09/29
Got my VIN on 09/21, scheduled delivery for 09/23 on the same day
Received car today in great condition. Really loving it so far. Worth the wait!!
Wow congrats, that's pretty fast turnaround time.

Reactions: hcdavis3
Woo! VIN day for me! Just need to switch to financing and get DCU approval and good to go!
Congrats on VIN! Are you able to see if the VIN has an "N" model year or "M" model year? It would be the letter right before the location where it was manufactured, or basically the last two letters before the final number sequence...I have heard that Tesla would switch over in September/October, but curious whether that happened already. Good luck with the car!

Well, I've decided to change my reservation from SR+ to the LR Model 3. Since I can't guarantee an LFP battery pack through custom order, I'm going for more range, better stability, and better performance. If existing stock LFPs are still up for grabs in November, which is when I'll financially be able to purchase a new vehicle, I might switch back. Until then, I'm gonna stick with this order.
After originally ordering a SR+ in early August, I changed my order 9/19 just before my EDD window of 9/21-9/30. From December my date range changed to 10/9-10/29. This morning it changed to 9/25-9/30. Fyi... good luck to everyone.

Reactions: BnGrm
I ordered a LR, white, black interior, no FSD model on Sept. 15th in SoCal. Initial delivery estimate was for November but last night changed to a delivery window of this weekend. Scheduled delivery for Sunday. This was rather sudden for me as I am still involved in a Bolt buy back, but overall a good surprise. I am a little concerned about manufacturing issues since this appears to be rushed out to meet the 3rd quarter deadline, but I guess I can refuse delivery if the issues are too bad.

I ordered a LR, white, black interior, no FSD model on Sept. 15th in SoCal. Initial delivery estimate was for November but last night changed to a delivery window of this weekend. Scheduled delivery for Sunday. This was rather sudden for me as I am still involved in a Bolt buy back, but overall a good surprise. I am a little concerned about manufacturing issues since this appears to be rushed out to meet the 3rd quarter deadline, but I guess I can refuse delivery if the issues are too bad.
I have the option for delivery this weekend as well. I thought I'd be going to the Costa Mesa store for delivery as I'm only 15 minutes away, but they want to do home delivery. I'm also a bit concerned with the EOQ rush, and not sure how I'd refuse delivery if its sitting on my driveway after a contactless delivery.