Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hope y’all took advantage of the referral bonus. I got mine in, in time. I understand the program ended for any new requests on or after Sept 17th. Upon possession, my 1000 miles were in my acct.
Thanks for the update. I was wondering about that. We ordered two Teslas in August and used referral codes for both. Fingers crossed that they honor the codes for all of us who ordered prior to 9/17.

Updates as I get them!
  • Order date: July 28
  • Initial EDD: November (30 day window)
  • (9 days later) August 6th EDD updated to Sept 7 - Sept 30 (23 day window)
  • (12 days later) August 18th EDD updated to Sept 14 - Sept 30 (16 day window)
  • (20 days later) September 6th - EDD updated to October 06 - November 05 (30 day window)
  • (11 days later) September 17th - EDD updated to September 19 - September 29 (10 day window)
  • (3 days later) September 20th - EDD updated to October 10 - October 30 (20 day window)
  • (3 days later) September 23rd - EDD updated to September 25 - September 30 (5 day window)
  • (1 day later) September 24th - EDD updated to September 26 - September 30 (4 day window)
  • (3 days later) September 27th - EDD updated to September 29 - September 30 (2 day window)
  • (SAME DAY) September 27th - EDD updated to September 28 - September 30 (3 day window)
  • (1 day later) (today) September 28th - text received with tentative delivery date of September 30

Thanks for the update. I was wondering about that. We ordered two Teslas in August and used referral codes for both. Fingers crossed that they honor the codes for all of us who ordered prior to 9/17.
I ordered my M3 LR in August using a referral link and took delivery on 9/23. Haven‘t used a supercharger yet but my loot box on the app shows that I have 1000 free supercharger miles, so it looks like you’ll be fine.

Reactions: lifjoy
Hello everyone! New here, hopefully I’m posting this in the correct forum this time, ha! Just wanted to give those still waiting some hope by sharing my experience real quick.

I live in Los Angeles - ordered M3LR, Black on Black, 8/11 with an original EDD in early December. A few days later the EDD had been pushed back to Jan-Feb. 2022. The following week my EDD moved up to 9/15 - 9/25. Days later pushed back again to 9/20 - 9/30.

Last Thursday, 9/16, I received a text from Tesla stating my M3LR was nearly done with production and requested I confirm if I would be able to accept delivery in September. After replying “YES”, my Tesla account was updated to the “Prepare for Delivery” phase and I was prompted to resubmit my current vehicles mileage for an updated trade-in offer. Within 36 hours I received a new trade-in offer and finally received my VIN!! My scheduled delivery is tomorrow, 9/26 from 10AM - 2PM. It’ll be a total of 46 days from order to delivery.

For those of you on-edge and anxious about prolonged delivery dates, stay positive. I went from a six month waiting period to a month and a half. I’ll follow up tomorrow to confirm I actually received my delivery.

Stay tuned. :)
Delivered on Sunday as expected, directly to my home. Exactly 46 days from order to delivery. The easiest experience! Tesla for life. 😍

Attachments

• 9B5B5A88-ABDE-40FF-81FF-2C81D5335AAE.jpeg
    9B5B5A88-ABDE-40FF-81FF-2C81D5335AAE.jpeg
    608.6 KB · Views: 82
Picked up today at 12pm in front of my apartment and immediately went on a coffee run. Not really any issues asides from some slight panel gaps, but otherwise it looks great! Going to ceramic coat it in two weeks and I plan on going on a mini road trip this weekend.

Will probably sell my WRX here pretty soon, I'm sad to say goodbye to driving manual, but I guess all things come to an end eventually

Attachments

• My_Tesla.jpg
    My_Tesla.jpg
    721.6 KB · Views: 68
Reactions: lifjoy
I just got a call, saying they are going to deliver it instead of having me pick it up because "right now we aren't doing in-person pickups" ... anyone else in Burbank get it delivered recently?

Updates as I get them!
  • Order date: July 28
  • Initial EDD: November (30 day window)
  • (9 days later) August 6th EDD updated to Sept 7 - Sept 30 (23 day window)
  • (12 days later) August 18th EDD updated to Sept 14 - Sept 30 (16 day window)
  • (20 days later) September 6th - EDD updated to October 06 - November 05 (30 day window)
  • (11 days later) September 17th - EDD updated to September 19 - September 29 (10 day window)
  • (3 days later) September 20th - EDD updated to October 10 - October 30 (20 day window)
  • (3 days later) September 23rd - EDD updated to September 25 - September 30 (5 day window)
  • (1 day later) September 24th - EDD updated to September 26 - September 30 (4 day window)
  • (3 days later) September 27th - EDD updated to September 29 - September 30 (2 day window)
  • (SAME DAY) September 27th - EDD updated to September 28 - September 30 (3 day window)
  • (1 day later) (today) September 28th - text received with tentative delivery date of September 30
  • (SAME DAY) (today) September 28th - received a call with delivery date/time of Tomorrow @ 4pm

Hope y’all took advantage of the referral bonus. I got mine in, in time. I understand the program ended for any new requests on or after Sept 17th. Upon possession, my 1000 miles were in my acct.
I forgot to use my referral code when I ordered. I sent an email and they said they would add it. After pickup on Thursday I did see 1000 miles in my loot box (And I used 152 of them on Saturday). But I was hoping for 2000, since I used my own referral code, making me both the referrer and the buyer? I’m guessing there was fine print somewhere saying I would only get one side of the deal? Has anyone received 2,000 by referring themselves?

Anyone else within 24 hours of delivery and unable to view or sign their agreements? I’ve been seeing the error “
Regenerating Agreements - Try again in a few moments” since this morning and the “Review” button is still greyed out. Pickup is tomorrow morning.

I contacted Tesla and they said that they “guess” that the “vehicle hasn’t quite exited production yet. If the car arrives this evening you should be able to see the agreements then”.

I’ve had my VIN for over 48 hours now. Is this normal?

Anyone else within 24 hours of delivery and unable to view or sign their agreements? I’ve been seeing the error “
Regenerating Agreements - Try again in a few moments” since this morning and the “Review” button is still greyed out. Pickup is tomorrow morning.

I contacted Tesla and they said that they “guess” that the “vehicle hasn’t quite exited production yet. If the car arrives this evening you should be able to see the agreements then”.

I’ve had my VIN for over 48 hours now. Is this normal?
I’ve received my agreements. The website couldn’t verify my ID. Also, I was informed that my car was still being made earlier today. And that there might be an delay on my pick up date. I ordered the car in early July.