Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
If your VIN has gone and DD disappeared too :)

Attachments

• photo5091814803676178948.jpg
    photo5091814803676178948.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 135
You guys that are getting it “delivered”; did you choose that when you ordered?
My only choices were to pick up in Stockton or at the factory in Fremont..that’d be cool as hell to have a Tesla unloaded at my doorstep haha
It won't be "unloaded" they'll have someone drive your car to your house.. Also, everyone, I am signing out of this thread as I have received my vehicle. Good luck to all and if your person isn't communicating bitch enough and something will get done!

(moderator note)

TMC does not allow referrals to be posted here, nor used in the way they have been with DCU, which is why all the DCU threads are being locked when we see them. Consider this a public notice that its not allowed.

Please do not post any more conversation about DCU referrals in new threads or in these waiting room threads.

Thank you

Well, OD of 9/4, EDD of 10/29-11/28 hasn't changed, but at least I just got a Tesla certified electrician to come out on 10/20 to install the wall charger. I have a Tesla Powerwall system, some irrelevant specifics mean I can't just DIY or get a regular electrician.

Baby steps?

Reactions: lifjoy
Any East Coasters getting word on MSM LR M3s? I ordered mine on 7/28 and my EDD has been 10/18 to 11/19 for about a month now after briefly showing mid-late September. I’m beginning to think the unmoving, month long estimate just means “the future.”

Any East Coasters getting word on MSM LR M3s? I ordered mine on 7/28 and my EDD has been 10/18 to 11/19 for about a month now after briefly showing mid-late September. I’m beginning to think the unmoving, month long estimate just means “the future.”
Not on East Coast but same build. Mine was where your EDD is at until a few days ago when it updated again to 10/16-11/5.