Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sigh. Daily wakeup, walk dog, drink coffee, empty dishwasher, check Tesla.

9/3 OD, black/black, EDD of 10/29-11/28 haven't changed.

Perhaps it's b/c i'm 40 miles from Fremont. Dunno. Not a huge deal, it's not a "must-have" until January but that'll be when my regular NorCal->SoCal trips start so want to learn how to optimize experience before then.

I am hoping my EDD of Oct 13 to Nov 02 falls closer to October. After trading in one of our Bolts (while we wait for repairs on our 2021), using gas in our Highlander Hybrid is killing me. Want to go back to the one-pedal gas free life.

I am hoping my EDD of Oct 13 to Nov 02 falls closer to October. After trading in one of our Bolts (while we wait for repairs on our 2021), using gas in our Highlander Hybrid is killing me. Want to go back to the one-pedal gas free life.
It's already almost mid of October lol. Be patient.

EDD for my wife's m3LR black/white/19" not even changing and firmly showing 12/6/21-1/5/22. OD 9/3 with original EDD "November". We also live in the same area.

Mine got bumped back last night. :mad: I thought the LR order was more certain as the window had narrowed to 14 days, but no! I was curious to see which order I placed would get to me first. I'll now be curious if the m3p gets bumped as well. I'll get rid of one of them. I just can't decide.

Any East Coasters getting word on MSM LR M3s? I ordered mine on 7/28 and my EDD has been 10/18 to 11/19 for about a month now after briefly showing mid-late September. I’m beginning to think the unmoving, month long estimate just means “the future.”
I'm in NY and my DBM M3LR OD was 8/15, and I had the same exact EDD as you until this morning when it moved to 11/14 to 12/12