Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine got bumped back last night. :mad: I thought the LR order was more certain as the window had narrowed to 14 days, but no! I was curious to see which order I placed would get to me first. I'll now be curious if the m3p gets bumped as well. I'll get rid of one of them. I just can't decide.
You might be moving to the dates I got I think in Florida we will see in November.

Reactions: BnGrm
Mine got bumped back last night. :mad: I thought the LR order was more certain as the window had narrowed to 14 days, but no! I was curious to see which order I placed would get to me first. I'll now be curious if the m3p gets bumped as well. I'll get rid of one of them. I just can't decide.
So my m3p order still hasn't been bumped. If they were smart, they would push the m3p to me sooner to get more $ from me. Will be interesting to see how it develops.

Hey y'all! Checking back in.. Took delivery about a month ago, made some personalizations, and I absolutely love this car, it really does drive like a dream. Meet Dylan, she's a beaut.

Best of luck to all of you waiting, it's well worth it!

IMG_3130.jpg

IMG_3131.jpg

IMG_3143.jpg

Hey everyone! Just joined this group and I'm excited to announce that I ordered A red M3 LR on 10/3!! I obviously am ridiculously excited and anxious at the same time. I live in Orlando FL, and i'm very curious about everyone's experience on their delivery wait time from time of ordering to actual pick up. After I ordered and filled out proof of insurance, account set up, etc., It stated an "Estimated delivery date" between Oct. 19th - Nov. 5th. This seems relatively quick compared to some of the experiences i've heard others talk about. My agent didn't give me any specific ETA's on delivery, he said "It could be a couple weeks, or a few months..", obviously that is frustrating to hear, but I get that agent's can't really provide an accurate estimate. Anyway, I just wanted to know how close other's experiences with delivery came with the initial "estimated delivery time" you receive after ordering. Was that initial estimated time accurate, or did it change frequently and get pushed back?

Thank you, and kind regards!

Reactions: lifjoy
Hey everyone! Just joined this group and I'm excited to announce that I ordered A red M3 LR on 10/3!! I obviously am ridiculously excited and anxious at the same time. I live in Orlando FL, and i'm very curious about everyone's experience on their delivery wait time from time of ordering to actual pick up. After I ordered and filled out proof of insurance, account set up, etc., It stated an "Estimated delivery date" between Oct. 19th - Nov. 5th. This seems relatively quick compared to some of the experiences i've heard others talk about. My agent didn't give me any specific ETA's on delivery, he said "It could be a couple weeks, or a few months..", obviously that is frustrating to hear, but I get that agent's can't really provide an accurate estimate. Anyway, I just wanted to know how close other's experiences with delivery came with the initial "estimated delivery time" you receive after ordering. Was that initial estimated time accurate, or did it change frequently and get pushed back?

I'm in Orlando as well. If it helps, check my sig for my order date and the ever-shifting EDD.

It's pretty much like playing roulette with about the same odds...

Nope. I've made no changes to that order. I've placed other orders (e.g. the m3p) but haven't changed that one. The EDD functions as some psychological pacifier to soothe our need for certainty ... I think it's safe to say you'll get it before the end of the quarter though.
Do you know when the end of Tesla's next quarter is? I know they just finished their 3rd on September 30th.

Nope. I've made no changes to that order. I've placed other orders (e.g. the m3p) but haven't changed that one. The EDD functions as some psychological pacifier to soothe our need for certainty ... I think it's safe to say you'll get it before the end of the quarter though.
My bad, i initially read that wrong...I hope you get your M3LR as soon as possible. I also hope mine as on the same fleet yours comes on haha