Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've begun to associate the EDD with when my wife and I were waiting for our kids to be born. You know the supposed due date, but when you pass that 39-week window, the baby can come any day and at any time. Is it bad that's it's almost the same level of excitement? lol

When your SA asks you…”So, have you thought of a name?”

For those of you who have had your delivery date changed, how soon did it change on you?
I've yet to have a VIN assigned, but the delivery time frame has stayed the same, granted it's only been about 3 days.
For me, the first EDD change was within a week. Then there was a long stretch of a couple of weeks with no changes at all. Then almost weekly changes— perhaps due to the end of quarter push In September.

I've begun to associate the EDD with when my wife and I were waiting for our kids to be born. You know the supposed due date, but when you pass that 39-week window, the baby can come any day and at any time. Is it bad that's it's almost the same level of excitement? lol
That's too funny! The good news is you don't have to get up through the night to feed and change it.