Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Here’s hoping! There’s hasn’t been much activity around this forum recently, it doesn’t seem like anyone is receiving cars. That makes me feel like it’ll be closer to the Nov 10 than the Oct 21, but we’ll see!
Yeah if we scroll back about 10 pages or so, there was a group of people that received cars around the same time. Then there was a slow period. However, I do see that those EDD dates are starting to come close for many people, so I'm guessing we should see another wave of cars being delivered. I haven't seen any movement with my dates for a long time, but I'm also being hopeful. Getting tired of refreshing my account page 30 times a day haha. I've even had dreams at night seeing a change of dates for my EDD, it's so sad.

Reactions: Paul4343
Yeah if we scroll back about 10 pages or so, there was a group of people that received cars around the same time. Then there was a slow period. However, I do see that those EDD dates are starting to come close for many people, so I'm guessing we should see another wave of cars being delivered. I haven't seen any movement with my dates for a long time, but I'm also being hopeful. Getting tired of refreshing my account page 30 times a day haha. I've even had dreams at night seeing a change of dates for my EDD, it's so sad.
Once Tesla hit their end of quarter, everything seemed to stop. Maybe they’re giving the line workers some needed time off!

A friend was asking how many times I’ve refreshed since my EDD last changed. It’s been a month, and I too probably refresh 30 times a day, maybe more. That means it’s possible I’ve done that dance a thousand times this past month! What a waste of time 😀

• Funny
Reactions: Paul4343 and NQRDDS
Once Tesla hit their end of quarter, everything seemed to stop. Maybe they’re giving the line workers some needed time off!

A friend was asking how many times I’ve refreshed since my EDD last changed. It’s been a month, and I too probably refresh 30 times a day, maybe more. That means it’s possible I’ve done that dance a thousand times this past month! What a waste of time 😀
Patience my friend! (although I'm not very patient myself obviously ;)) We'll all be getting our cars eventually. I'm already so busy with work and whatnot but maybe not busy enough because I still have time to check. It is indeed a waste of time!

The random number changed on Saturday, accelerating my EDD to 10/12-10/25. Considering I have no agreements and no VIN yet, I am guessing it will not be tomorrow. I am hoping it happens before Saturday because my wife is on a business trip next week and I need her to be present for delivery (since she is on the registration) according to the website anyway. I could really use the car now...put gas in my Highlander Hybrid today and I think I heard my wallet scream.

Ohh...I hope you love it as much as I did, but maybe the service center will give you a test drive? If you don't get a chance...take it slow lol. The instant torque is no joke, and the Regen braking on standard (one pedal driving) instantly was addicting. Made my current daily driver feel like a Nokia after the rise of the smartphones
I will definitely take it slow. The Kia Soul EV I leased didn’t have a significant torque surge. I’ve viewed numerous videos on YouTube, but there’s nothing to match personal experience which I eagerly look forward to. Appreciated your phone comparison!

I was just checking to see if you had posted yet if your date had move.
Day 60 of waiting for my Model 3, and EDD just changed again: 10/14-10/25 (from 10/11-10/24). No VIN or agreements to review yet.

EDDs for our Models 3 and Y have changed so many times, my TeslaMotorsClub forum signature has nearly reached its number-of-characters limit!

Reactions: BnGrm and baselined
OD: 9/22
Pick up: Indianapolis, IN
EDD: November 10 - December 10 (given the day after order and hasn't changed)
Spec: LR, Red paint, aero wheels, black interior, no FSD

So you actually ordered on 9/22 and are expecting delivery in Nov/Dec? Wasn't the delivery estimate on the configuration site out to ~March when you ordered?

Put our order in on 9/21 with an expected delivery of March. Finally back in this game after scouring these boards in 2016-2018 waiting for our Model 3!

So you actually ordered on 9/22 and are expecting delivery in Nov/Dec? Wasn't the delivery estimate on the configuration site out to ~March when you ordered?

Put our order in on 9/21 with an expected delivery of March. Finally back in this game after scouring these boards in 2016-2018 waiting for our Model 3!
It's brutal. My OD is 9/3 and EDD was November, then moved to Dec-Jan... I assume it would be March too lol

I was searching around Google for VIN information and came across "Yes, it will be visible in your Tesla Account under 'Documents' approximately 24 hours after you place your order." in regards to receiving a VIN #. Now, I tried to find this on the website but it only links me to FAQ's. I'm not sure if it's something that's been taken down but still showing on searches or what.

So I called Tesla out of boredom and told them what I found and asked if I may have the VIN # as it's been over 24-hours. She didn't believe me when told that's that is what the search said. I told her the steps I took to reproduce the results which seemingly upset her.
She was upset enough to prove me wrong.
She went in to my account and told me the delivery date will be 11/15 despite my account saying 11/3 - 12/1.

Thought this was interesting that they already know the delivery date. 😂

I know when I placed my M3LR order the config site had Nov-Dec as estimated deliveries. Even now it shows Dec as the estimated delivery month. Did the config website ever show March for LR?

Long Range was showing December when I ordered. SR+ was much further