Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How do you know who your sales agent is?
In my case, it was the person who set me up for my test drive. But that's a really good question. I guess, try to get a direct number with extension from anyone you talk to. Apparently this process of shuttling every call to the 10+ minute wait is new. It is really frustrating when they screw up (like they did for me) and you can't get hold of them

I was hoping to get a SR+ provided I could be assured of having one with the new LFP battery, but now I’m thinking that an LR might be more useful in any case. So just in case Congress passes the EV tax credit, I should take delivery in 2022. I believe the model 3 I own now should sell fast.

Ordered M3 LR on 9/14
Black/Black/18”
Delivery Location: Boston
EDD has been steady at 10/28-11/27 since I ordered + no VIN yet
(I filled out my finance paperwork a few days ago in hopes that would trigger something in the system or move my priority up, no such luck yet)

Ordered M3LR 9/13
White/White/Aero
Delivery in CO (littleton location)
EDD has been all over the place, originally was December, then moved up to 9/20-9/30, 9/27-9/28 (I think they were trying to get me in their EOQ push), then pushed back to late Nov, then early Oct, and now sitting on an EDD of 10/21 - 11/17. No VIN yet.

I called Tesla yesterday and they told me they are seeing the exact same dates on their end which they said means it's pretty accurate if I'm seeing the same thing that they are. Not sure what else to think, hoping to receive the VIN soon!

Anyone else in my area with similar dates?

Ordered M3LR 9/13
White/White/Aero
EDD has been all over the place, originally was December, then moved up to 9/20-9/30, 9/27-9/28 (I think they were trying to get me in their EOQ push), then pushed back to late Nov, then early Oct, and now sitting on an EDD of 10/21 - 11/17. No VIN yet.

I called Tesla yesterday and they told me they are seeing the exact same dates on their end which they said means it's pretty accurate if I'm seeing the same thing that they are. Not sure what else to think, hoping to receive the VIN soon!

🎢

I feel frustrated at really only having one EDD change since I ordered on Sept 9, but I don’t think I could stand a rollercoaster like that!

Reactions: Paul4343
ODD 8/10, modified 8/17
M3LR White/white/aero
Springfield, NJ
EDD went from 9/7-10/7 to 11/4-12/4
Been sitting on that EDD for about 6 weeks now.

Anyone in NJ have updates? Getting their deliveries on time? Very frustrated over here as my daily car that I’m trading in is kind of hitting the fan. Worries they won’t accept it. Anyone hear of or have experience with Teslas trade in program? TYIA

Ordered M3LR 9/13
White/White/Aero

Also ordered @ Littleton, initially a Current Inventory on 9/24, fell through and switched on 10/4ish. EDD 27 Oct - 5 Nov. Blue/Black/Aero. Hang in there!

Edit: VIN received as well, 919xx

ODD 8/10, modified 8/17
M3LR White/white/aero
Springfield, NJ
EDD went from 9/7-10/7 to 11/4-12/4
Been sitting on that EDD for about 6 weeks now.

Anyone in NJ have updates? Getting their deliveries on time? Very frustrated over here as my daily car that I’m trading in is kind of hitting the fan. Worries they won’t accept it. Anyone hear of or have experience with Teslas trade in program? TYIA
I am n Springfield too. my EDD is 11/11/2021 to 12/11/2021 No Vin number as of yet.