Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered M3LR 9/13
White/White/Aero
Delivery in CO (littleton location)
EDD has been all over the place, originally was December, then moved up to 9/20-9/30, 9/27-9/28 (I think they were trying to get me in their EOQ push), then pushed back to late Nov, then early Oct, and now sitting on an EDD of 10/21 - 11/17. No VIN yet.

I called Tesla yesterday and they told me they are seeing the exact same dates on their end which they said means it's pretty accurate if I'm seeing the same thing that they are. Not sure what else to think, hoping to receive the VIN soon!

Anyone else in my area with similar dates?
Update on my CO order -

Called Tesla earlier today as today was the start of my delivery window. The Tesla rep said she saw the vehicle leaving the factory around Nov 11th, with delivery taking place 1-2 weeks after. Later tonight my EDD updated to 11/13 - 12/11 - hopefully this is the last shift!

Update on my CO order -

Called Tesla earlier today as today was the start of my delivery window. The Tesla rep said she saw the vehicle leaving the factory around Nov 11th, with delivery taking place 1-2 weeks after. Later tonight my EDD updated to 11/13 - 12/11 - hopefully this is the last shift!
Interesting. Ordered a Blue M3LR (all else default) on 9/7 and have had an EDD of 10/22-11/21 since it was ordered. No VIN yet. I’m just east of you in the Denver area.

Order date: 9/13. M3LR blue/white interior/ aero no FSD. Another EDD bump. This time a significant one. Moved from 10/22 - 11/01 to 11/05 -12/03. Have had many EDD adjustments. This is first time my new EDD did not overlap with the previous EDD.

Not all bad though. Will have opportunity to understand whether electric car tax incentIve will be likely to become law or not.

Reactions: baselined
Sold my 2019 Model 3 LR AWD to CarMax to take advantage of the used market.

Ordered new 2021 LR AWD on 10/21/2021
All pre-delivery requirements are complete
Account updated to show Estimated Delivery: 11/27/2021 - 12/24/2021

Configuration:
Black Exterior
Black Interior
18" Aero
No FSD

Delivery Location: Cincinnati, OH

I'm bound and determined to find an inventory vehicle sooner!

Anyone else have this happen? I got my Vision Agreement and VIN on Oct 13th. Since then my EDD window has narrowed but never a pick up date/time. I did receive my first communication from Tesla offering to move my delivery to a new service center that is closer and wouldn’t change my EDD (it’s moved twice since then). I’ve also called my rep without any real info gained. My EDD just moved again to Oct 24-30. This has been extremely frustrating.

I got my Vision Agreement and an updated EDD!

I signed in this morning and was immediately presented with the Vision Agreement. I agreed to it, and was sent to the normal page afterwards, but my EDD hadn't changed. A few minutes later I reloaded, and my EDD had moved. Still no VIN.

Sept 9 OD, blue/white/18, delivery near Toronto.
EDD *was* Oct 29 - Nov 11.
EDD is now Nov 4 - Nov 7

@Paul4343 hopefully this means you see some action today as well!

EDD history is as follows:
September 9: November
September 10: Nov 9 - Nov 30
September 13: Oct 21 - Nov 10
October 15: Oct 29 - Nov 11
October 21: Nov 4 - Nov 7
My EDD was updated again today, from Nov 4-7 to Nov 1-7. No VIN on the webpage, but I called Tesla, and they had a VIN for me!

My order date was 8/20 and I still do not have a VIN or EDD...

I previously had a VIN and EDD of 10/18-10-22 and they actually texted me to schedule delivery, however, I realized that they did not have my correct address for delivery, even though my registration address was correct. I had called about a month ago to make sure they had updated my address as at that time, I thought I would take delivery at my SoCal home, but plans changed and we're at our NorCal home through the end of the year.

So they ended up removing that VIN on 10/18 and my EDD has since disappeared on 10/19 with nothing showing now. My advisor has been close to useless so I'm pretty fed up at this point. It's even worse because the CA Clean Fuel Reward gets cut from $1,500 to $750 if I don't take delivery before November 1st, but this is a screw up on their end as they didn't correctly update my address even though there was a long heads up on it.

My advisor is telling me it's likely December now and my best bet is to try and find an inventory car if I want it in November...

Maybe I should just get the Performance model instead since those seem to be delivered quickly, but it doesn't feel right paying Tesla more to compensate for their mistake!

Reactions: Paul4343
My order date was 8/20 and I still do not have a VIN or EDD...

I previously had a VIN and EDD of 10/18-10-22 and they actually texted me to schedule delivery, however, I realized that they did not have my correct address for delivery, even though my registration address was correct. I had called about a month ago to make sure they had updated my address as at that time, I thought I would take delivery at my SoCal home, but plans changed and we're at our NorCal home through the end of the year.

So they ended up removing that VIN on 10/18 and my EDD has since disappeared on 10/19 with nothing showing now. My advisor has been close to useless so I'm pretty fed up at this point. It's even worse because the CA Clean Fuel Reward gets cut from $1,500 to $750 if I don't take delivery before November 1st, but this is a screw up on their end as they didn't correctly update my address even though there was a long heads up on it.

My advisor is telling me it's likely December now and my best bet is to try and find an inventory car if I want it in November...

Maybe I should just get the Performance model instead since those seem to be delivered quickly, but it doesn't feel right paying Tesla more to compensate for their mistake!
Sorry. August order here as well and was told by my local SC yesterday that they expect delivery in mid November. Hoping that happens because if it pushes to December I am pushing delivery to 2022. Not paying a year's worth of property tax on a 52k car for 1 month's use.

7373325D-D89C-4641-A1BC-E7509F6E7115.jpeg
Farewell! I picked up my M3 LR today. Ordered 8/31. Pick was very easy. I did a thorough check of the panels, paint, and other things and it all seemed to be good. I’ll do some more checking a little later now that it’s home.

It was never such a joy to sit in traffic. Now to figure out PPF.

View attachment 724480Farewell! I picked up my M3 LR today. Ordered 8/31. Pick was very easy. I did a thorough check of the panels, paint, and other things and it all seemed to be good. I’ll do some more checking a little later now that it’s home.

It was never such a joy to sit in traffic. Now to figure out PPF.
Congrats!! Enjoy. I am looking forward to having that same beautiful blue M3 in my driveway soon.

Sorry. August order here as well and was told by my local SC yesterday that they expect delivery in mid November. Hoping that happens because if it pushes to December I am pushing delivery to 2022. Not paying a year's worth of property tax on a 52k car for 1 month's use.
MO doesn't work like that. You only pay property taxes for any vehicles owned on Jan 1 of the current year. You'll still pay sales tax when you purchase it (when you license it).

So yesterday my EDD saw its first change since ordering.

M3LR, White/White, 18", no FSD
Order Date: 9/24
Original EDD: 11/3-11/23
Current EDD: 11/16-12/14

Can't say it was unexpected but I am a bit disappointed that the window grew. I just want it by the end of the year, though, and still feel confident that will happen.

So yesterday my EDD saw its first change since ordering.

M3LR, White/White, 18", no FSD
Order Date: 9/24
Original EDD: 11/3-11/23
Current EDD: 11/16-12/14

Can't say it was unexpected but I am a bit disappointed that the window grew. I just want it by the end of the year, though, and still feel confident that will happen.
Just had my first change as well.

M3LR, Blue/Black, 18”, no FSD
Order Date: 9/7
Original EDD: 10/22 (yesterday)-11/21
Current EDD: 11/4-12/2

No communication from Tesla besides trade-in estimates. No VIN. Also disappointed.