Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
well edd changed this morning.
ODD: 9/25
Original EDD: 11/04-11/24
New EDD: 12/02-12/30
probably will push out to january for tax credits
Makes me a bit nervous as I have the same OD as you with similar EDD Original EDD: 11/02-11/22. Although mine still hasn't changed. I really want to get rid of my current M3LR ASAP for the most trade in as I can but if tax credit is a sure deal then its probably taking a hit for trade in and making it up in tax credits.

Yea - pick up at the dealer was the only option in my area, which is fine because I'm considering trading my current car to Tesla anyway (unless I get a better deal elsewhere). I received the "Delivery FAQ" email on 10/13, which got me really excited that I may have been moved up the queue, but I guess not...
I see! Looks like they didn’t push it out til December. Hope you hear something soon! Did u try to call Tesla?

Is there a secret to snagging in the existing inventory or are you just refreshing the “new inventory” filter constantly?
I’ve been using Tesla Inventory List - Find your next car

There are some other trackers, as well as a Discord server people have mentioned. No idea whether or not they all have the exact same data, or if each source has its quirks and only displays partial inventory.

Honestly you’ve gotta be slightly obsessive. Most of the inventory will be snatched up within minutes, so you need to know ahead of time whether or not you’re gonna grab it before it pops up.

As I mentioned in another post, I had to put down another $250 deposit. The advisor I spoke with said it could have been transferred had I called ahead, but I didn’t know it at the time, and I don’t think I would have risked it going away regardless.

Order just updated and it is in fact $10000 lower than originally.

Yup same experience, a local sales center person was able to simply remove FSD from an inventory car when assigning it to my order. The resulting price exactly matched my expected price for the car, there was no penalty from it having been listed with FSD.

From what I've seen, Tesla seems to list every inventory car with FSD enabled. :rolleyes: Don't let that deter you, the sales staff can disable it before you need to pay for it. Of course confirm this with the sales person when you make the call to have an inventory car assigned...just in case Tesla makes a policy change on this, or any other shenanigans.

Just saw an update for EDD on my order.

Now shows 11/20-12/18. Looks like we are moving closer to delivery.

The order date is 9/3/21.
m3LR black/white/19"

EDD:
on 9/5: 11/8 - 12/8
on 9/20: 12/6 - 1/5
on 10/27: 11/20-12/18
Very cool... As a 9/9 order holder on the M3 Red LR in the Chicago area my EDD has held at 10/30 - 11/29. Info coincides with the veiws of farther destinations being in front of the deliveries. Best of Luck.. Feels like the home stretch!

LR AWD
MSM/White
18”Aero
No FSD
OD 9/2/21 Bloomington IL
(1st) EDD 10/18 - 11/17
(2nd) EDD 10/9 - 10/23
(3rd) EDD 11/3 - 12/1
(4th) EDD 10/26 - 11/20
(5th) EDD 10/28 - 11/10
(6th) EDD 11/8 - 12/6
I'm hope I match to a VIN this week. I feel like I was close a couple times.

I've been checking updates here for a week or so now and figured I'd add mine! No good news just yet..
OD 9/25 Knoxville, TN
LR AWD
White ext / Black int
18”Aero
No FSD
-
(1st) EDD December
(2nd) EDD 11/02-11/22
(3rd) EDD 10/08-10/19
^got very ready for that one but 10/07 it pushed back again..
(4th) EDD 11/08-11/28 & has been there a few weeks

Reactions: BnGrm
After having a VIN for two weeks now I finally have a delivery date next week. Let me just say that Tesla really dropped the ball and don't be afraid to be the "squeeky wheel" I don't know if I would have even gotten it next week if we hadn't started calling.
Curious. Did you call your local store or is there another option to get an update? I have contacted my local store a few times via email to try and get updates and they do reply pretty quickly but seem like they don't have a ton of information.