Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Like 5 m3lr just landed in the Tampa inventory. If anyone wants to pay transport fee and try to grab one. All seem to be locked in for FSD but I’m sure you can take it off to avoid the price increase. Hopefully someone here grabs one. I’m not trying to pay an extra 1k since I got in before todays price increase but if anyones itching that bad for it, figured I would Let y’all know.
Just took a look and was super tempted for a sec but realised they are 2021's. Thanks for posting the heads up

Reactions: KB24MAN
I've been checking updates here for a week or so now and figured I'd add mine! No good news just yet..
OD 9/25 Knoxville, TN
LR AWD
White ext / Black int
18”Aero
No FSD
-
(1st) EDD December
(2nd) EDD 11/02-11/22
(3rd) EDD 10/08-10/19
^got very ready for that one but 10/07 it pushed back again..
(4th) EDD 11/08-11/28 & has been there a few weeks
Update from Tennessee:
Still no VIN, but this morning my EDD changed a 5th time to 11/14-11/28. My SA is still feeling like we’re on track for mid November delivery but sure would be nice to match and VIN and set the date. Either way glad to be getting a 2022 & now paying less for it!

Well maybe the Midwest is getting their influx soon? I’ve had my first EDD change and it pushed forward six days but narrowed from a month to only 10 days. 11/16-12/16 to 11/22-12/2.

I’m more excited now but ready for a let down haha!!! As we said in college Marching Band: Win or Lose, we still booze!!

Add a Red LR aero no fsd to a narrowed window. Third update for a OD 9/9 and new EDD 11/20 -12/4. Looks like after shipping cars abroad the East to West coast delivery is underway for the end of quarter report. Oklahoma looks like it is on the way to Floriday so you have me by 4 days on this estimate. Good Luck to all...

Reactions: TheSlyyGuy
Woke up to a VIN - unfortunately, I believe it's a 2021 VIN.. Which is disappointing, only because I know 2022's are officially being made and have LFP Batteries. Oh well.

Black
Black
Aero 18"
No FSD

New Estimated Delivery: 11/11 - 11/15
Original Estimated Delivery: 11/27 - 12/25
Delivery Location: Cincinnati, OH