Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
any recent update for the cali/west coast folk in this thread?
Nothing at all here.
OD 10/24
Black/black 18” LR AWD
Picking up in Santa Barbara, CA
Got an initial window of 12/8 - 12/31 as soon as I completed the paperwork, haven’t heard from a SA or had any updates since.
Based on what I’ve seen here sounds like us west coast folk get sent to the back of the line while deliveries start back east/out of country. I’m expecting mine during the end of year push around Xmas. Just praying it doesn’t have any issue I have to refuse due to the push…
Anyone know the best way to get in touch with sales/ordering? I haven’t gotten a response from the text messages.

Nothing at all here.
OD 10/24
Black/black 18” LR AWD
Got an initial window of 12/8 - 12/31 as soon as I completed the paperwork, haven’t heard from a SA or had any updates since.
Based on what I’ve seen here sounds like us west coast folk get sent to the back of the line while deliveries start back east/out of country. I’m expecting mine during the end of year push around Xmas. Just praying it doesn’t have any issue I have to refuse due to the push…
Anyone know the best way to get in touch with sales/ordering? I haven’t gotten a response from the text messages.
You can call your local sales center. I was in the same boat and got in touch with someone there. It wasn’t that helpful though…

Any PNW/Seattle area folks getting vins? No updates at all for me :(

OD - 09/16
EDD - 11/12 ~ 12/12 (has not changed since)
pickup location - Lynnwood, WA
Config - white exterior, black interior, 18' aero, no FSD

only communication i got was a Tesla Delivery FAQ email.
Delivery to Lynnwood here as well. OD 9/29, 2nd EDD 11/11 - 12/9. Same config as yours. Called them yesterday, nothing :(

Nothing at all here.
OD 10/24
Black/black 18” LR AWD
I was able to get a response from emailing.
[email protected]

Had someone text me same day. Hopefully your SA is a little more enthusiastic then the one who texted me😬

Ps.

Been with the car 2 days and just wanted to let you guys know my regular wall outlet is giving me 6miles per hour charging which is better than the advertised 3-4.

Just a thought.

This can easily give you +60 miles overnight, easy if commute is short. Mine is about 40 miles so it’s great!!!

Loving my Tesla!

And the autopilot is AMAZING!!! (Not full driving mode, didn’t want to pay extra 10K)