Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nothing here, same order and EDD. Picking up in cherry hill. No movement since day I ordered.

Getting the blue/black interior/ 18”/No FSD
Same config as you, OD 10/4, picking up in DC Metro area. No VIN. EDD 11/15-11/29.
I've seen a few VINs assigned for late September ODs in this area. Performance models were dumped to inventory en masse here (DC, PA, NJ) last week and LR were dumped in FL. Expecting (and hoping for) LR VINs in our area in the next week or two.

I'm not delaying until the new year. I need a car sooner rather than later. I was tempted to pick up one of the FL inventory cars, but the price increase on top of another $1500 shipping charge was unpalatable.

OD:10/21
EDD:11/22-12/20

I know I’m still early on the wait, but has anytime started seeing movement in the North East, specifically in New Jersey. I’ve been reading through a lot of post and seen people with around the same order date and already getting Vins lol. Looks like more deliveries happing in Florida and in the west coast. I feel like I’m probably going to have to wait a bit, I’m not too confident on that EDD that’s given on the site.
OD: 10/24
EDD: Exactly as yours

M3LR/Black/Black interior/ 18"/ No FSD. Im not in new jersey, but in toronto Canada, so northeast as well.

No EDD movement, nothing. I'm assuming we get vins next week.

Woohoo! Finally got the text asking me to schedule pick up. Any advice from those who already picked up their cars? What should I pay attention to? Panel gaps? Anything else ?

White/Black/Aero/No FSD
OD: 9/30
Scheduled Delivery: 11/20 Fort Lauderdale
There is lots of checklists out there, make sure you have one as there is lots of things to look at? The one I had was 2 pages.