Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Model 3 - LR AWD Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OD: 10/25
EDD: 12/06-12/31
M3LR/White/White interior/ 18" / No FSD

No VIN yet.

Did anyone who ordered in the last week of Oct get their VIN yet? If so, is it 2022?
OD: 10/23
EDD: 11/22-12/20
M3LR / Black / Black interior / 18" / No FSD.

No Vin either.

It'll most likely be a 2022. People with VIN's are getting 2022's now, so wouldn't make sense if we dont have VIN and get a 2021.

Lets race to see who wins? Which location you picking up? Vaughan or DVP?

OD 9/3, Loan approval ~10/2, latest EDD 11/11->12/9, so I emailed Tesla this morning to ask if it would be delivered before the 60 day loan timeout. Here's their response:

":You are right about the terms on the loan. At this point, it is a waiting game. We will have to wait for your car to be built. We have done everything we can to prioritize your delivery."

Another 1 for the IndyGang - EDD went from a 2 week timeframe for me to now 12/01/2021 - 12/29/2021.

Ordered 11/02/2021. No VIN, received and accepted approvals but the Advisor(s) have gone silent since then...

Hopefully someone hears something soon!
Ordered 9/9 LR Red aero no fsd and last push shortened the window to 11//20 - 12/04. Fingers crossed

Reactions: geekxism
OD 9/3, Loan approval ~10/2, latest EDD 11/11->12/9, so I emailed Tesla this morning to ask if it would be delivered before the 60 day loan timeout. Here's their response:

":You are right about the terms on the loan. At this point, it is a waiting game. We will have to wait for your car to be built. We have done everything we can to prioritize your delivery."
I crossed the finance window and re applied. Got the approval in about 5 minutes through Tesla a day ago...